Key Account Manager - BeNeLux
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager - BeNeLux|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Andrews|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 08:45|
Joining the Company's growing team in the Dockland area of Amsterdam-West - starting by working-from-home and visiting the office twice per week (due to the Covid-19 restrictions) - your role will be to build up new relationships and develop warm accounts, to provide the Company's excellent Networking solutions to End-User clients across the BeNeLux region.
You will offer the Client's bespoke Switching, Routing and Security-hardware solutions, from their Enterprise Partnership with OEM's like Cisco and Fortinet. Offering both refurbished and brand-new hardware, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end sale-cycle from acquisition, to negotiating the contract, working with internal IT Teams who will design the necessary IT infrastructure, before closing the deal and managing the relationship.
As the client-base is End-user clients from SMB to Enterprise, the Clients you target will vary from Telecomms Companies, Data-centers, IT Companies, Schools or Government for example, so you will need to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders and be able to present technical, sometimes complex hardware solutions.
The Company is a start-up Hardware and IT solutions reseller, but comprised of leadership from Industry veterans, with over 40 years' combined experience in the BeNeLux and wider EMEA IT networking space. Formed in the Autumn of last year, they have been highly-successful in offering Hardware and Security solutions in three main ways - through a Brokerage, or indirect sales model, directly to end-users, or through offering a repair service or solution to their clients.
They are Enterprise partners with vendors like Cisco, offering top-of-the-range equipment, that is put through rigorous Quality checks and supported by product-experts, so their professional solution is winning business all across Europe.
They have a vibrant, dynamic, experienced sales team, who are looking to add talented professionals to their business.
Why apply for this role?
- Work for a growing, already successful business and have great autonomy in your job;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary, commission scheme and secondary benefits;
- Sell excellent, innovative technology products for integrated hardware and security and engage with Bluechip clients;
Requirements of the role;
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' successful B2B experience in the Computer hardware, networking or Cyber-Security Industry;
- This experience can be from a Value-Added Reseller, System-Integrator, Distributor or even a Vendor, but you must have worked in a fast-paced, end-to-end sales cycle;
- It is essential you speak both Dutch and English fluently, both written and oral;
- There is a strong preference for candidates to have sold switching, routers, Unified Communications and other collaboration tools;
- You must be comfortable with a mixture of both cold-acquisition of clients and managing some Corporate accounts, so a mixture of a 'hunter' and 'farmer' activities;
- Comfortable with presenting technical solutions to clients either face-to-face, or (especially at the moment), through Video Conferencing;
- Willing to travel as the role dictates, both nationally and internationally (when restrictions are lifted) and you must be a solid networker!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's