Business Development Manager - BeNeLux
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - BeNeLux|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Andrews|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2019 08:15|
Joining the client's growing BeNeLux team, you will report directly into the Managing Director and your main focus will be to drive new client-acquisition and bring on new service-relationships, selling directly to EMS Companies and Manufacturers in Medical, Aviation, Automation for example.
Receiving a small amount of leads from the internal team, you will put together a solid business development plan and use your strong skills as a 'hunter' to acquire new clients from cold.
As you will be selling technical, designed solutions for Printed-Circuit-Boards (PCB's) for each client, you will need to think creatively about your sales approach and pitch as you will often be communicating with diverse, Fortune 500 manufacturers.
The role will require you to be on the road 3 to 4 days per week, visiting customers and prospects in the Netherlands and Belgium, as well as attendinf trade Events to network the business! You will also need to attend team-meetings and report to the MD in s'Hertogenbosch when required.
Our client are a leading Scandinavian developer of specially engineered PCB (Printed-Circuit-Boards) solutions and products, with 24 global Facilities, strategically-positioned in Europe, North America and Asia. They are growing very quickly, but also sustainably and are a direct-supplier to some of the World's leading OEM's and EMS companies in the Medical, Aviation and Industrial Industry for example.
They recently started up their offices in the Netherlands in the summer of 2019, due to demand for their unique solution and their small but growing team are looking to add talented future-leaders of their business!
What's on offer with this role?
- An excellent starting base salary (80%) with a rewarding commission scheme (20%) with accelerators;
- An excellent secondary benefits-scheme including Company Car, 5% pension, a generous holiday-allowance and a forward-thinking Scandinavian work-life balance!
- The opportunity to take up a key role - be the right-hand of a talented, energetic MD - within a growing team of a very-successful global business;
- Have a flexible work environment, combining Working from home, on the road, or in the office!
Skills you'll need for this role:
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' successful B2B sales experience in the Electronics, Electrical, Semiconductor or Computer hardware Industry - Essential;
- You must be a natural sales 'hunter' type, business developer, with a strong passion for approaching and acquiring new clients - Essential;
- You must also have a strong background of technical sales, able to present a complex solution to a client and understand longer sales-cycles; Essential;
- You must be fluent in both Dutch and English - written and oral - Essential;
- A good knowledge of electronic components like PCB's, IC's, CPU's or Memory is preferred;
- It would be helpful if you have a large network amongst fortune 500 Electrical/Electronic Manufacturers;
- You will have a lot of energy, be passionate about doing sales, whether this is face-to-face, or over the phone and be able to travel regularly around the region;
- Excellent business acument and presentation skills as standard;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.