Customer Success Manager - Online Education Platform
|Job Title:||Customer Success Manager - Online Education Platform|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 08:30|
Joining our Client at their NL HQ in Central Utrecht, your role will be to work as part of an energetic, fun team of 4 that play a key role for the Business. As an Internal Sales Representative, your role will see you hold multiple essential responsibilities and will contribute to the overall sales performance of the BeNeLux team.
The role will see you working on a daily basis to manage the order process and pipeline with existing customers; keeping them updated on their orders and upselling where possible, whilst also dealing with the numerous new orders from existing clients, ensuring effective administration on the CRM throughout.
As you will have a key role in managing the inbound leads from online and from Exhibitions, you will be the initial 'first-call' to the potential prospect to qualify them and gain interest in the product and you may be required to give the online product demonstration as well.
As the products and the Solutions are constantly evolving, you will work with both management and product team to keep yourself knowledgeable, but also as you are key to the sales process you will help to shape the overall strategy.
Denovo's client is a Multi-national Organisation who offer an innovative online Education video-platform that is globally-recognised in the Research and Medical Industries to name a few! The Company's chief aim is providing exceptional video capture, delivery and management solutions to automate and simplify every step of your video’s life cycle and their product can be found in over 65 countries, used by some of the World's most pioneering Education Institutes.
Their Headquarters is in the US, but they also have major hubs in Japan, India and of course in Utrecht, where their growing team comprises of Sales, Product, Finance and they have an excellent working environment, built around having fun, learning and working towards team goals! They have friday drinks, daily lunches, team incentives and long-term growth opportunities!
Why apply for this role:
- Be part of an energetic team, where everyone works towards team goals, targets and incentives and the focus is on providing a quality service;
- Have a Sales role with 100% NO COLD-CALLING, work on long-standing Client-relationships and learn something new everyday;
- Be rewarded with a great starting salary, secondary benefits including training opportunities and get out of the office to attend exciting Trade Exhibitions;
Criteria for Consideration:
- It is preferred the Ideal candidates is educated to Bachelor's degree Level, potentially in International Business / Economics for example;
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a SaaS, IT or Digital Company that provides a technical solution or platform - essential;
- 2 years' experience working in Sales, Inside Sales or Sales Administration and will be comfortable in managing a large workload - essential;
- You must be an excellent multi-tasker, comfortable with order-processing, data-input and administration, lead-generation, qualifying leads on the phone, delivering online demonstrations - essential;
- You must be a strong, confident communicator - able to communicate professionally (and regularly) by Phone and video calls - essential;
- Comfortable with long, often complex deal cycles and can learn technical solutions;
- You must be a strong team-player, can contribute to team meetings and planning meetings and are outgoing;
- It is essential that you are Fluent in both Dutch and English, written and oral, as you will use these on a daily basis;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.