Business Development Manager - End Users - Security Hardware
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - End Users - Security Hardware|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Andrews|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 07:15|
Joining the client's BeLux-focused sales team, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new B2B clients across Belgium - end-users of integrated Security solutions like Banks, Retail, Industrial, Data-centers for example - and extending the full product-portfolio. These products consist of CCTV, Access Management, Intercom and even Network-storage and your role will be to present the Company's service offering to the market across Belgium and Luxembourg.
Responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle, from acquisition, through to contract negotiation and managing the relationship thereafter, you will travel extensively across the region, at least 3 to 4 days per week, to showcase the Company's pioneering solution. You will also be required to attend trade shows and events and keep your clients up-to-date with product developments.
The role will also see you take on a portion of existing business accounts, so you will need to have excellent skills at account management and building relationships, so you can up-sell to these clients. You will also need to spend some weekly time in the office, reporting to Management, updating your kowledge on products and of course contributing to a great team environment!
Denovo's client is a lead Asian Developer of specialist Hardware and Integrated-software solutions for the Security Industry, for both the B2B and B2C sectors globally. Having over 30,000 professionals worldwide, The company are very-profitable and invest this specifically in R&D, so their products are always leading the industry, but also importantly are strategically designed for their clients expectations.
Their secruity hardware is prevalent in industries such as Finance, Transportation, local-government and Education for example and they develop their products with fantastic software Infrastructure, all related to AI, Biometrics and IoT. They are also seen as an excellent International Employer and they have built up an excellent culture within Europe with offices in Germany, Poland, Spain and France!
Why apply for this job...?
- You'll have the opportunity to work for a globally-successful Security-technology Company, at the forefront of their industry, with pioneering technology and facilitiess;
- You can work with a real mixture of B2B clients from Multi-nationals, to niche, SMB Companies and enjoy a healthy mixture of acquisition (60%) and account management (40%).
- Be rewarded with an excellent fixed salary + Commission (up to 30% of fixed salary), company car, phone/laptop and other fun benefits;
- Be a key part of their growing team in Belgium and work on major accounts in the Region;
Requirements of the role:
- It is essential you have at least 3 years' successful sales or business development experience in the Security Technology Industry - Non-negotiable;
- You must be fluent in both Dutch and English, both written and oral. Being fluent in French would also be highly-useful - non-negotiable;
- You will be well-organised and able to keep yourself updated on an extensive range of products - non-negotiable;
- You must have sold these solutions either indirectly through Distributors and Installers, or directly to end-uers;
- You will have a lot of energy, will combine sales skills of both 'hunting' and 'farming' and will be willing to travel extensively on a weekly basis - no 9 to 5 mentality;
- You must be able to communicate and present to C-Level professionals and be comfortable with delivering technical presentations;
- You will be able to work autonomously, but also be a strong team-player - able to share ideas, with both management, as well as other sales and Technical colleagues;
- it is preferred that you have worked in an international business and well used to working with diverse colleagues;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's