Purchasing Manager - Asia
|Job Title:||Purchasing Manager - Asia|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Andrews|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 07:00|
Due to the need to add Senior Purchasing talent to fulfil a high-level of sales orders globally, the Company are looking to hire experienced Purchasing Managers, who will source high-quality components for their Sales teams in Asia and the various US locations respectively, in order to meet sales objectives.
Using your extensive network of suppliers, you will think creatively about how to manage pricing and margins, be able to onboard and manage new and existing suppliers and maintain regular communication with the sales team and management on trends!
The Company focus mostly on supplying Components like IC's, CPU's, Memory and Displays for example, mostly to the Defence and Aviation Industry, so you will need to ensure that Quality is at the forefront of your activity, as the Company prides itself on long-lasting relationships with major Manufacturers in this Industry.
You can be based anywhere in Asia, but may be required to visit the Client's offices in Singapore, or China as and when required and you'll communicate across the entire region!
Denovo's client is an International Distributor of Electronic Component Solutions, with global offices in the US, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore and China, principally supporting the Military, Aviation, Medical and Computing Industries. Their core values are prevention of counterfeit Components in the supply-chain, providing a quality service and they have long-term relationships with the likes of Boeing, Rockwood Automation, MD etc.
They provide a variety of components from IC's, CPU's, Memory and are looking to expand with Senior talent that can still operate remotely under the current pressures!
Why you should apply for this job...?
- An excellent salary, with a strong commission-scheme and benefits-package;
- The opportunity to hold a key function, within a growing business, whilst working remotely and having the responsibility to do your job effectively;
- The ability to work for a company with an excellent reputation, record for quality and opportunity to grow;
Skills you'll need...
Ideally you'll be educated to Degree-Level, however this is not essential;
- A minimum of 5 years' working as a Buyer/purchaser within the electronics distribution industry, preferably within the Broker market;
- You must have worked within an Independent broker business, buying components like CPU's, Memory and IC components - essential.
- You will have a large network of suppliers and partners, able to manage-relationships, look for opportunities for cost-improvements, in order to increase market-share;
- You will have a strong eye for quality and ensure best-practices are always upheld within the team;
- You will be an excellent problem-solver, able to support your team in complex situations and disputes;
- You must be fluent in English and ideally Mandarin-Chinese; knowledge of the Malay or Thai would also be useful, however not essential would be highly-advantageous for the Region;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's