Regional Sales Manager - Latin America
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager - Latin America|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Andrews|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 09:00|
Joining the client's Latin America Division in Mexico, comprised of 3 remote Sales Managers, you will be Commercially-responsible for growing the Business across the Region, through both Indirect and Direct sales models.
As the Client has no current HQ in Mexico, you can be based anywhere, but will travel extensively to meet clients, Distribution partners and support the activity of your Sales Managers and to create a team environment. You will also ensure they are coached effectively on the Product portfolio - in this case Memory modules, external storage, SSD/HDD, USB solutions - and hitting their targets and KPI's.
As you will be the Customer's main Sales professional in the Region, you will also have a sales quota, will be responsible for regular International travel throughout Latin America and will report back to HQ in Taiwan regulary, informing them of team progress, pricing variations and update on the strategy.
This role will require a responsible People Leader and motivator, as well as a Strategic Individual sales Contributor with a lot of energy, to help drive a growing business.
Denovo's client is a growing Computer Hardware developer, formed in Taiwan by a tight-knit group of Data Storage experts. With a primary focus on the Consumer market, but a growing Industrial client base, the Company is now a well-established manufacturer of Fash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules.
With four regional HQ's in Taiwan, Amsterdam, California and Osaka, but with a huge base of remote Sales and Logistics hubs globally, the Company are seen as one of the most-innovative in their field and have long-term partnerships with Distribution partners and End-users worldwide.
Why apply for this role?
- The opportunity to lead a growing Data storage business, in one of the most vibrant, growing markets globally;
- The opportunity to take over an already successful, ambitious team and mould them towards success;
- Enjoy great responsibility in your role, be rewarded with an excellent salary and commission scheme and take your career to the next Level;
Requirements of the role:
- It is essential you have at least 10 years' experience in the Mexican, or Latin-American Electronics, Computer Hardware, Semiconductor or Distributions Industries - non-negotiable;
- Proven-success of managing a team of sales/account managers, working on a remote-basis, driving them to success - non-negotiable;
- You must have a strong network of clients and partnerships, built through selling to the Computer Hardware, Consumer or Industrial electronics Industry - non-negotiable;
- You must be a responsible, driven Sales Leader, comfortable with reporting into Executive Management overseas - non negotiable;
- Able to travel across a large International region and have a strong work-ethic - non-negotiable;
- A solid understanding of the Mexican/Latin American Distribution network for Hardware and a creative mindset, for increasing sales;
- You must be an enthusiastic sales 'hunter' AND 'farmer', able to seek out new opportunities, but also appreciate and can deliver for long-term relationships;
- Native level in Spanish and fluent in English as standard;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's