Account Manager

Functietitel: Account Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Locatie: Diemen, North Holland
Salaris: Commissions
Referentie: BBBH598_1557237191
contactnaam: Marta Garau
contact email:
job Gepubliceerd: May 07, 2019 15:53


The Company:
My client is a global technology company specializing in the distribution of electronic components with international success from several years in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, Scandinavia. They have Regional HQ in the USA, Munich, China, & Singapore and serve Electronics OEM's from a range of diverse Industries. They develop technology which allows customers to operate in and navigate the electronic component market, providing them with the best opportunity to find success. Each distribution center is supported by regional offices to maintain an understanding of customer supply chain needs. It represents the future of Electronic Component Sourcing and Supply, a dynamic and growing company who believes in innovation, customer empowerment and integrity.

The Role:
My client is looking for an ambitious, resilient and talented B2B Sales professional to join them in their new and international team and build up new clients throughout EMEA - you can have the opportunity to build relationships with clients anywhere from Norway to Dubai! You will work with a small amount of current relationships (10%) and the rest will be clients you generate yourself (90%) through lead-generation, prospecting & cold-calling. You will offer a full end-to-end component solution and look to build key revenue accounts for both yourself and the company! This is a fast-paced sales role based in Diemen, where you will have to engage with C-Level Management, be able to think both quickly and confidently, constantly learn but will also be rewarded with excellent commission and development!


  • Ideally educated to HBO/Bachelors level in Business, Marketing or Technology
  • A minimum of 3 years successful, B2B experience ideally in a technical or Digital industry, or you are just motivated to learn a new industry;
  • Preference will be given to those, who have worked in a fast-paced trading environment, but not essential;
  • You are a motivated, ambitious, natural sales-person and are comfortable with making cold calls;
  • You need to be both money and career-oriented
  • You need to be tech-savvy, able to use CRM systems and online databases for both sales & administration purposes;
  • You will be fluent in English plus one of the Scandinavian language!

Our offer:

  • A great marketleading base salary + uncapped commissions;
  • Holiday allowance 8%
  • Opportunity to work and learn with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers
  • Expert training & development from market-experts
  • A dynamic start-up environment, supported by a truly international and dynamic company with offices in major technology hubs!
  • Opportunity to join an international company with a fastgrowing portfolio in all over the World
  • The chance to join an international growing company in a growing market and be rewarded and take your sales career forward!

Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!

If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to

Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail

Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden