Account Manager - Business Intelligence Software
|Functietitel:||Account Manager - Business Intelligence Software|
|job Gepubliceerd:||May 07, 2021 09:30|
What you'll do:
Joining the client's growing sales team, at their state-of-the-art facility in Amsterdam, your role will be to identify new business prospects in the Netherlands, to offer the Company's bespoke 'Market Intelligence' SaaS solution (50%), whilst also cross-selling this suite of tools to existing clients (50%).
Within this small, but growing 'market intelligence' team, you will use your technical solutions sales skills to grow a solid pipeline of potential clients - think Insurance Companies, Finance and Banking clients, Telecoms and major Utlities players in the Netherlands - and present the client's data and business intelligence solution, in order to gain interest and cement a new business relationship.
As the offer you're presenting is complex, you will ensure to present a tailored Data solution, based around the client's needs and requirements, when needed consulting with internal IT engineers. You will of course be responsible for negotiating the contract, closing the deal and managing an effective relationship.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, energetic sales professional, who is also successful at presenting technical SaaS solutions, based on successful fact-finding and needs-analysis.
Denovo’s client is a growing Scale-up specialising in the presentation of B2B data, business and market intelligence, through a highly-innovative software platform for businesses ranging from 'Mom & Pop' organisations, to SMB's and Enterprise-Level Companies in Insurance, Banking, Telecoms, Finance, Energy etc.
They transform data into comprehensive, well-arranged and reliable information, with news and predictive insights about companies and their leaders/Directors, tailored for data-driven professionals in compliance and commerce.
They have around 70 people across Sales, Product, IT, working from their vibrant office facilities in Amsterdam.
Why apply for this job?
- Be an experience Sales professional within a growing team and have excellent job autonomy;
- Have a diverse workload of both existing clients, strategically source new ones and sell a proven-successful SaaS solution;
- Be rewarded with an excellent fixed and variable salary, with great secondary benefits including Pension, Car, study allowance;
Requirements of the Role:
- Educated to Bachelors Degree level is required;
- A minimum of 3 years' successful B2B solutions sales, selling big Data/Data solutions, Market or Business intelligence, or data analysis solutions is essential;
- You must be comfortable with technical sales and selling SaaS products with often long, complex deal-cycles - essential;
- You must also be a natural, energetic sales professsional - both a 'hunter' and a 'farmer' in equal measure; able to seek out and close deals, whilst managing accounts - essential;
- It is preferred that you have experience of selling CRM-like products or solutions;
- Comfortable with giving technical presentations and networking with different stakeholders;
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and oral and English is also preferred;
- You must be an excellent networker and business developer and also a team player;
- Willing to travel across the country to meet customers and new prospects;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.