- Sell an award-winning solution of equipment and life-cycle management to the world's most recognised Computer Manufacturers/OEM's;
- Be part of an Internationally-diverse team, earn excellent commission and be part of an excellent reputation;
What you'll do...
Our client are a world-leader and well-established in the supply of Electronic components for Servers, Storage, Computing & Memory for example, based in Central Amsterdam. They are looking to hire a dedicated Sales professional, with prior experience of selling Component solutions to Computer OEM's, who will build new clients in Europe's most vibrant emerging markets.
The client has been greatly successful in both emerging and established markets, all across Europe. You will use your sales acumen and skills to sell Electronic component supply-solutions and look to earn a significant profit -margin, while guaranteeing a positive, professional service.
This is a technical sales role, where you will market-map, cold-call and acquire to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation, shortages, product monitoring and deal with after-sales.
You will be a resilient Sales professional and report in regularly to the Regional Manager - in this relatively flat organisation - in order to update, plan and forecast accordingly.
What's in it for you?
- A generous Base-Salary but with the opportunity to earn up to €100,000 + in your first year!
- Company pension, Healthcare, travel and your gym membership all included!
- A parking space for your car, in this central Amsterdam business district.
- Relaxed, but professional environment.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers, in the world's cutting-edge industries.
- Cool tools of trade - mobile phone, laptop.
- Opportunity to join a company with a fast growing portfolio in Europe.
Skills you'll need...
- A minimum of 2 years' B2B Sales experience, preferably in an IT technical or engineered industry like - Electronics, Electrical engineering or Manufacturing for example.
- It would be advantage to have an understanding of the Electronic and components industry but not essential.
- A general interest and enthusiasm for IT and Technology is Essential.
- Proven experience of acquisition in a fast-paced Sales - can approach a new client and present them with a technical product or solution, manage the bidding and quoting process and manage the after-sales and relationship thereafter;
- You must be comfortable with cold-calling, selling over the phone and must be a natural hunter and deal-closer!
- Fluent in English and ideally one of the following languages - Polish, French, Hungarian, a Scandinavian language or German for example.
- You have a lot of energy, are a driven sales person - comfortable selling over the phone and approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- The right to both live and work in the Netherlands/EU and preference will be given to those already living in the Netherlands and the client will not sponsor Visas/work permits;
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility - 5-10% of the time - this role is predominently based in the Office;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl