Senior Account Manager - France & Southern Europe
|Functietitel:||Senior Account Manager - France & Southern Europe|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 21, 2021 14:30|
Due to growth and the successful strategic acquisition of another Broker, they are looking to hire some talented, Senior Account managers who will be part of their new France & Iberia Division and manage existing and new enterprise accounts across France, Spain, Portugal and maybe even italy. You will also use your success in the Broker market to acquire new business from cold, or from your network!
The focus will be on offering the Company's diverse supply-chain solutions, extensive Inventory expertise and prized reputation to Original Manufacturers and Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 EMS Companies. You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle, be involved in quotations, working with Purchasing to ensure Components are sourced in line with Quality and taking care of any after sales/
You will be a key member of the Client's Sales team, will look to drive market-share towards the business and when required - and in line with COVID-19 travel restrictions - will visit your clients to maintain the relationships and keep on top of market idevelopments.
Denovo's client is a globally-recognised, hybrid Distributor of Semiconductors and Electronic components with a presence in multiple locations across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are known for their expertise in providing supply-chain services to major OEM’s and EMS Companies including Inventory-management, Inspection & Quality-Testing and Shortage services.
They operate as both an Independent Distributor, but also have a number of Franchised Lines from major Component manufacturers like 3M, Omron & Mean Well for example, to enhance the Customer experience. Even during the COVID-19 restriction, they continue to grow and have long-standing relationships with both major and specialist manufacturers of pioneering technology in IoT, Telecoms, Defence, Aviation and Medical for example.
Why Apply for this role?
- The opportunity to work for one of the most-successsful Hybrid Electronics and Semiconductor Distriibutors in the World;
- You will be part of their fastest-growing Divisions globally and will get the opportunity to work with Tier 1 EMS's and OEM's;
- Have flexible working conditions - you can work from the new office in France, or be located remotely in France, or Spain;
- Be rewarded well with an excellent Base salary, uncapped Commission (based on % of GP-sold) and other secondary benefits;
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 3 years' successful sales/trading experience in the open-source, or Independent Electronic components Industry across Europe;
-You must be a natural sales 'hunter' - you can seek out solid sales opportunities and are able to enage with key-stakeholders; essential;
- Similarly, you must have excellent account management skills at the strategic-level and able to drive long-standing relationships; essential;
- You will have a network amongst EMS companies or OEM's in any of the following industries - Telecoms, Industrial, Medical for example;
- You must have a strong eye for quality, able to uphold the client's excellent reputation and commitment to the customer;
- A working understanding of the Independent and Franchised Component Distribution across both Europe and Globally is also important;
- Native-level in French or Spanish, as well as English (essential requirement) and another European language would also be useful;
- The right to both live and work in the European Union, without sponsorship is essential and the Company will offer no relocation support; (Essential);
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 520 6836, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl