Account Manager - Nordics
My client is one of the world's most successful distributors of high-performing Electronic Components across the EMEA region. It is a full service, industry leading, global supply chain partner with over 35 years of experience as an electronic components distributor. The company provides data driven supply chain solutions to customers challenged with shortage, inventory and supply chain management needs and they are based in Stockholm.
The company is looking for an experienced Sales Executive professional to help with their expansion plans for the EMEA region. The role of Sales Executive is sales and target focused. You will responsible for selling Component Solutions, building new clients in Europe's most vibrant emerging market, mapping out customers, cold callings, presenting solid solutions to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation, shortages, find solutions, product monitoring and dealing with after-sales. You will join a dynamic, young and multi cultural team in a growing and international company.
- A minimum of 2 years' B2B Sales experience in a similar position, preferably in an IT technical or engineered industry like - Electronics, Electrical engineering, ideally direct experience in Manufacturing of Defence Equipment, Armed Forces, Medical Device, Aviation
- An understanding of the Electronic components would be a plus, while a general interest and enthusiasm for IT and Technology is Essential.
- You speak Swedish on a native level plus English
- Proven experience of success in fast-paced Sales, B2B, building relationship with new and existing clients
- You enjoy cold-calling, selling over the phone and you are a natural hunter and deal-closer!
- You are persistent, proactive and have a lot of energy, a driven sales person and you are comfortable selling over the phone and approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility - 5-10% of the time - this role is predominantly focused on inside sales!
- A great base Salary plus commissions.
- Company pension, Holiday allowance, Healthcare, Travel Expenses and your Gym membership all included!
- A dynamic, young and international environment with incentives and fun activities
- Opportunity to work with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers, in the world's cutting-edge industries.
- Cool tools of trade - mobile phone, laptop.
- Opportunity to join an international company with a fast-growing portfolio in Europe, Americas and Asia.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.