- Are you passionate sales hunter and a fast learner?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing Electronics Distribution Companies in the world?
- How about selling complex technical solutions and being rewarded with big commission cheques on a monthly basis?
Who we are looking for?
If you are looking for a new role, which includes Business Development, Relationship-building, after-sales activity and being rewarded well for your efforts, then this one could be for you!
Our client are a world-leader and are well-established in Electronic Component supply-solutions and look to add dedicated, motivated sales professionals for their new team in the central Munich area, who will cover the DACH region!
What you'll do...
The client has been greatly successful in both emerging and established markets, all across Europe. They have recently introduced an office in Germany, to cover the booming german-speaking manufacturing markets. They need several sales account managers, who will reach out to Manufacturers and Product developers of Computers, SMART, Medical or Energy equipment for example, to offer them Electronic component solutions.
After conducting significant training into the Company's portfolio of services, you will be responsible for 360 sales process, in terms of finding a new customer, offering them a solution, negotiating and closing the deal and then managing the relationship thereafter.
The role will be fast-paced, will need you to think on your feet whilst communicating with current and existing customers and you will always look to guarantee good customer experience.
* A minimum of 2 years' demonstrable B2B selling-experience - preferably in the Technology/IT sector, but this is not essential;
* Having a knowledge or interest in Electronics or IT would be useful, but not essential!
* Fluent in German and English, both written and oral;
* You are a driven, energetic sales person - comfortable selling over the phone, ready and willing to pick up a completely cold desk and create business opportunities;
* You will preferably be degree educated and can get your head around techy products.
* You have a lot of energy and confidence and can approach Corporate, A-List clients.
* Obviously well organised, IT literate with a second nature in effectively managing your time.
* It is essential you are comfortable with cold-calling and new business calls;
What's in it for you?
* A generous base salary with an uncapped commission scheme - based on generated-profit - where you can earn big commission cheques!
* A new office with a start-up vibe, but part of a major multi-national Electronics Distributor;
* Opportunity to work with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers, in the world's cutting-edge industries.
* Cool tools of trade - mobile phone, laptop etc.
* Opportunity to be part of a new team, in one of the world's most vibrant technology hubs and learn alot!
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl