In a world with increasing demands for food, energy and mobility, effective and long lasting bird control is crucial.
My client provides innovative products to keep birds at a distance from commercial activities, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way of damage prevention.
Their products prevent conflicts between birds and human activities in a sustainable, innovative and safe manner. Their laser bird deterrents show successful results in different weather conditions and different countries.
It is a cost effective and animal friendly solution for protecting different areas such as aviation, agriculture, industry, oil & gas, recreation and real estate. My client operates in 75 countries worldwide with offices in the United States and The Netherlands. Their products are sold in the major industries, real estate, renewable energy sector, agricultural sector and stadiums from small companies to large multinationals
My client is looking for an Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for the sales of their laser systems and services. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales professional who is highly self-motivated and wants to be part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and makes a difference.
- You will be focused on identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base in specific focus regions and sectors.
- You will work with existing reseller company network.
- You will provide clients with unique insights tailored to their needs to help them compete in the market.
- Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth.
- Convert inbound leads to customers.
- You will sell solutions and implement market and customers development strategies and plans.
- Provide excellent after sales service as a satisfied customer is generating more business
- Active participation in sales support activities such as international tradeshows, brochures and end-user testimonials
- Establish and meet sales budget
- You will be working closely together with the business development manager, marketing team and the customer & technical support team in Europe.
- Travel and work internationally (up to 40% of your time) is very appealing to you.
- You need to have strong experience in (direct) sales and you know how to move the revenue needle
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Sales combined with technical affinity
- Experience in Pest Control companies
- You need to have excellent communicative skills
- "Get your hands dirty / roll up your sleeves type of mentality"
- You need to be focused on results, goal oriented
- Self-starting, and being able to disrupt a traditional market
- Professional International experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Fluent in an European languages
What we offer:
- A great competitive base salary plus commission scheme
- A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in a international and dynamic team
- Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals
- An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution
- The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development
- Travel and work internationally in you native language plus English
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.