BDM - Cyber-Security - London & SE
|Functietitel:||BDM - Cyber-Security - London & SE|
|job Gepubliceerd:||February 22, 2020 07:45|
You will join our Client's well-established team in the centre of London, but also covering the wider South-Eastern/South of England. Your role will be to drive sales from both existing (50%) and new business streams (50%), selling both Kaspersky and ForcePoint Cyber-security Product portfolios.
In a role that will see you mostly out on the road 3-4 days per week, you will be responsible for developing the business plan for these product-lines, as the sole sales person for these products, you will therefore be given a lot of responsibility to sell to both Channel and End-user partners - these can be System-Integrators, to Value-added resellers, to finance or Engineering Companies.
As the role will involve a mixture of both hunting and farming, you will regularly be required to hunt down new business opportunities, engaging with them to present the Client's pioneering Distribution services, negotiating contracts. At the same time you will ensure excellent account and relationship management with existing customers, trouble-shooting any problems and thinking commercially about ways to drive sales.
This is a role for an energetic, ambitious technical sales professional, interested in continuing their career in the IT/Tech Industry in the UK.
Denovo's client is the number 1 Electronics, Computer Networking and Software Distributor in the world, with a global presence and over 20,000 employees worldwide. They specialise in adding value to both their Channel Partners and end-users by providing expert supply-chain services across a range of different disciplines, from most Electronic Component's you could ever think of, to Computer hardware, Value-Added Services, state-of-the-art Networking and Infrastructure solutions, to Cyber-security and Cloud Licenses.
Their UK team combines 5 offices, a team of up to 1000 and their London team focuses on distributing their Enterprise products to the Vibrant South-East Technology Region. They have long-term agreements with major Clients, but are constantly winning business due to their detail for quality and as a result are growing.
Why should you apply for this job?
- The opportunity to work in the World's No.1 Technology distributor and receive regular training and development opportunites, to enhance your career;
- Earn an excellent, competitive salary, with good commission opportunities, a car allowance and other attractice benefits;
- Sell two of the most reputable brands in Cyber & Infrastructure security (ForcePoint & Kaspersky) to major Clients;
Requirements of the Role;
- It is preferred that you are Educated to Bachelors Degree level;
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 3 years' B2B Technical sales in any of the following Industries - Cyber-Security, Electronics or Semiconductors, Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software Distributions;
- You will be a motivated, energetic sales professional, who is not afraid to pick up the phone to approach new clients for business;
- Combined with this, you must have excellent account management/relationship-management skills and problem-solving;
- You must be well-versed in closing deals, both transactional and complex, with long sales-cycles;
- You must be willing to travel on a weekly-basis, meeting clients to deliver technical presentations and provide product-updates - a full UK driving license, is therefore required;
- You will be hard-working, commercially-minded and can work well with others, but also must be independent;
- As standard, you must have the right to live and work in the UK (unfortunately Tier 2 Visa-sponsorship is not preferred);
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.