BDM - DACH region
|Functietitel:||BDM - DACH region|
|job Gepubliceerd:||July 11, 2019 06:30|
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to earn a competitive salary topped with uncapped commission?
- Are you looking to develop your career in the Electronics Distribution Industry, with an important role within a well-established business?
This job could be for you..
Our client is a well-established Independent Distributor of electronic components companies worldwide. They source, stock and deliver electronic components -Passives, IC's, Storage and memory for example - for a wide spectrum of customers, which includes major manufacturers in computing, Aviation, Medical for example.
They have their HQ in the US, but a global presence with offices in the UK, Singapore, Sweden and the Netherlands and are recognised for their strong persistence on quality! Due to the need for growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the german-speaking region, who will look to onboard new clients for the inside account managers, as well as scale up relationships and service-offerings to existing clients.
In a key role for the company, you will travel extensively to meet with Customers and attend Trade exhibitions, market the business as a key Sales representative, whilst closing deals with customers and managing relationships! You will travel throughout the region over 50% of the time. When you're not on the road, you will need to spend time in the Client's Augsburg (Bavarian office) with the account managers and support teams!
Skills you’ll need.. ·
Educated to Bachelors Level is preferred but not essential!
- A minimum of 5 years successful Business Development, account management or sales experience in the Electronic components Distribution Industry;
- Experience in either selling Franchised solutions or selling on behalf of a Broker is welcome;
- A strong network amongst OEM's, ODM's and CM's is essential as you will be required to network and sell to these sorts of clients;
· Strong cold-calling and new business acquisition skills – you must be a natural Sales ‘hunter’!
· You must be a strong communicator, able to deliver technical sales presentations and negotiate contracts etc;
· Excellent German and English (both verbal and written skills), an extra European language (German, Swedish, Polish, etc) is a plus.
· Must be able to work autonomously, travel extensively but also work well with team-mates and act in a mentor capacity when necessary!
On offer for you..
· Base Salary 80-100 K, with an uncapped commission scheme, car and package;
· Opportunity to take up a unique sales opportunity within a dynamic, established Company that is growing;
· The chance to have autonomy and responsibility, but also get excellent guidance and support;
· Fantastic office facilities and team environment;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Martthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden