Joining the Company's expanding Munich team, you will be responsible for putting together a solid business plan from your own research, alongside leads provided by the account managers, before going-to-market. You will approach new business-prospects - Manufacturers & EMS Companies all across the DACH region in industries as diverse as Medical, to Computing - to offer these companies a dynamic source-and-supply solution for Electronic components.
You will be required to travel extensively (over 70% of the time) around Germany, Austria & Switzerland to meet with prospects and potential clients, to present the Company's solution, to deliver technical presentations, to attend trade Conferences, as well as to negotiate contracts and close deals, so this role requires a lot of energy!
You will use your B2B sales talent to 'hunt' out new opportunities and keep up to date with developments in the Electronics Industry and market-conditions, in order to enhance the Company's position as a Leader in the market and win new business relationships. You will be required to approach clients from cold on a regular basis, but can also leverage existing-relationships from other Countries, to leverage new business in the DACH region.
Our client is taking up the mantle as the leader in the Open-Source Electronic Component Distribution business with multiple offices in North America, Europe and Asia respectively. Their veteran leadership and commitment to quality has seen them become one of the most-profitable component-brokers in their field and their diverse supply-chain services covering shortages, excess and End-of-Life for example, have won them long-term business relationships with blue-chip Manufacturers in Computing, Medical, Aviation, Telecomms and the Energy sectors.
What's in it for you...?
- The opportunity to take up a key, important sales role within a growing team of ambitious account managers;
- Work for a world-dominator in it's field, learn an interesting sector and work in a challenging environment;
- Be rewarded excellently ; a strong fixed, base-salary with an upcapped commission scheme where top BDM's in the company earny upwards of €200K per year;
- Work within a growing busiess, passionate about fun and creative a positive working environment for all;
Requirements of the Role:
- It is essential you have a minimum of 4 years' successful B2B Sales experience within the german-speaking region - as standard, speaking German fluently to Business level is essential;
- You must have good experience of end-to-end sales - approaching client-prospects, negotiating and closing deals and managing key account relationships;
- Prior experience of B2B sales in a technical industry would be preferable - Electronics, Semiconductors, Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Software or Telecoms for example;
- You must be a natural 'hunter' - you get a kick out of the sales process, enjoy the chase but can also present yourself and the business professional;
- You must be willing to travel at least 70% of the time to meet Customers/Prospect, attend trade events - non-negotiable;
- Excellent commercial mindset and confident in delivering technical presentations;
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the Electronics, or Component-manufacturing Industry, however this is not essential;
- The role will be based in the client's Munich offices, when you are not traveling on the road, as part of the role - No remote, or WFH option.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nlemail me jobs like this