Business Development Director - China
|Functietitel:||Business Development Director - China|
|job Gepubliceerd:||July 15, 2020 09:30|
Due to growth and the successful strategic acquisition of another Broker, they are looking to hire a talented Business Development Director for the whole of China, who will be based in either Shenzhen or Shanghai. Your role will be to oversee a team of 3 Business Development Managers, spread strategically around the country whose aim is to build up new, strategic relationships with OEMs and EMS Companies.
The focus will be on the acquisition of new clients in this region, offering the Company's diverse supply-chain solutions, extensive Inventory expertise and prized reputation to Original Manufacturers and Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 EMS Companies. You will also carry a budget for your own strategic acquisition, whilst leading and developing the business development team in their own endeavours. When business is acquired you will work with other Sales Managers and Leaders to ensure the business is assigned to the correct Account Manager.
You will be a key member of the Client's Sales team in both China and APAC and will look to drive market-share towards the business and when required - and in line with COVID-19 travel restrictions - will visit your clients to maintain the relationships and keep on top of market developments.
Denovo's client is a globally-recognised, hybrid Distributor of Semiconductors and Electronic components with a presence in multiple locations across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are known for their expertise in providing supply-chain services to major OEM’s and EMS Companies including Inventory-management, Inspection & Quality-Testing and Shortage services.
They operate as both an Independent Distributor, but also have a number of Franchised Lines from major Component manufacturers like 3M, Omron & Mean Well for example, to enhance the Customer experience. Even during the COVID-19 restriction, they continue to grow and have long-standing relationships with both major and specialist manufacturers of pioneering technology in IoT, Telecoms, Defence, Aviation and Medical for example.
Why Apply for this role?
- The opportunity to work for one of the most-successful Hybrid Electronics and Semiconductor Distributors in the World;
- The opportunity to take up a key leadership role within one of the Company’s most exciting Divisions;
- Have flexible working conditions - You can work from your Home office, with full sales and Purchasing support and can travel as often as required;
- Be rewarded well with an excellent Base salary, uncapped Commission (based on % of GP-sold) and other secondary benefits;
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 10 years' successful experience in the Independent OR Franchise Electronic and Semiconductor Component Distribution Industry across China; essential
- You must have a minimum of around 5 years’ successful team management or leadership experience in the Electronic Components Distribution business and will be a natural leader; essential;
- Confident in market-mapping and being fully responsible for the full acquisition sales cycle - presentation, contract-agreement, after-sales etc. essential;
- You will have a network amongst EMS companies or OEM's in any of the following industries - Telecoms, Industrial, Medical for example across China;
- You must have a strong eye for quality, able to uphold the client's excellent reputation and commitment to the customer;
- A working understanding of the Independent and Franchised Component Distribution across both Europe and Globally is also important;
- Willing to travel around your region, of Southern China to other Regional Company offices - in line with COVID-19 regulations of course;
- You must be Fully-fluent in Mandarin Chinese, as well as Business English (as it is a US Company);
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden