My client is a discovery platform that allows companies to engage their staff in physical activities by offering them access to the largest network of sports facilities worldwide. With a monthly subscription, companies can help employees find an activity they love, with more than 600 activities in Europe and North and South America.
Their goal is to get more and more employees to work out at companies and to create a healthier and more involved workforce.
It was founded in 2012. The head office is in New York and they have a growing team at 30 locations worldwide. Their mission is simple though ambitious: combating inactivity. They know that they can only achieve that goal together , in collaboration with companies and gyms, and by bringing in the best talent.
This position is part of the Business Development department in the Netherlands and contributes to increasing our business clientele on the Dutch market.
In this role you are involved with a portfolio of potential customers, in which you use different channels to proactively generate new business. This is a great opportunity to help build a scale-up organisation with ambitious growth plans , both on the Dutch market and globally. In this role you receive commercial training from successful and experienced professionals up to director level and there is a flexible career path ready for you in various commercial positions.
- Discovering and assessing new opportunities with business customers from different sectors, including technology, pharmaceuticals and financial services
- Coming up with new strategies that allow us to build relationships with senior stakeholders at those customers, including through social media, marketing campaigns and think pieces
- The contact with the customer surveys and in key decision- mapping
- Extensive research into target companies to gain insight into employee numbers , budgetary constraints and other criteria
- Mapping new companies that meet our predefined criteria
- Make agreements with potential customers to sell the company concept
- Dutch at native language level and fluent command of English
- You are confident and you know how to express yourself well. You are able to explain and contextualise the company model to customers
- You are proactive; you don't wait for things to come to you but take action!
- You are solution-oriented and have experience in coming up with new ways to solve problems
- You have an analytical work and thinking ability and you use different tools to discover new opportunities
- You can work independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- You have a positive attitude and you are a real team player
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You can handle setbacks well; you don't let yourself be boxed if something goes wrong, but
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development
- The chance to put yourself down in a meritocratic culture, within a visible market
- An excellent salary and an attractive commission structure
- And of course a subscription from the company, so that you can use their network for sports everywhere
- Flexible work policy
- Policy aimed at working from home (1 day a week)
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.