Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our client is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Their goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, a growing team in 30 offices around the world. The mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and they know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
This role will be joining the B2B business development function in the Netherlands, responsible for creating and closing opportunities to increase our corporate client base. The position will have a direct line to the CEO of the Netherlands while being mentored by an experienced Corporate Wellness Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and market, being responsible for signing large clients, managing contract negotiations end to end and having a visible commercial impact on the success and their mission.
Reporting to the CEO of the Netherlands you will:
- Be responsible for developing a portfolio of corporate companies, focusing on large corporate and enterprise accounts
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Establishing and managing key partnerships, driving local operations, customer service
- Driving and improving sales revenue and delivering profitable growth by promoting the growing capabilities of our offerings in NL
- Understand global strategy and use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase value to its clients.
- Help find opportunities and potential threats to the NL market. Promote and build visibility and awareness within the market.
- Develop general and specific sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
- Facilitating and leading key meetings with clients across a broad scope, encompassing introductions, commercial agreements, planning, and projects. Ensuring clarity and accuracy of information flowing to and from the supplier and the subsequent communications to the client base.
- Help find opportunities and potential threats to the NL market. Promote and building visibility and awareness within the market.
- Develop plans for each prospect client
- 3 years'+ experience in a sales environment to targets
- Able to drive the sales process and comfortable pushing to shorten the sales cycle with clients
- Good attitude, willing to learn and more importantly be taught from people at all levels
- Exceptional presentations skills and comfortable facing off to senior-level executives at multi-national clients
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good analytical ability and understanding of ROI would be advantageous
- Ability to use Salesforce and Tableau would be advantageous
- Driven and motivated by results and enjoy a sales environment
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals.
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people focused organization.
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 95% off Gym membership, allowing you access to their network of excellent gym partners!
Why work with Denovo.
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Ciaran Muir +31(0)20 369 0703, or send your resume to Ciaran.Muir@denovorecruitment.nl