- Do you have a passion for Business Development and are a natural Sales 'hunter'?;
- Are you interested in building new sales relationships to blue-chip manufacturers all across the DACH region?;
- How about working for one of the world's fastest-growing Electronic component Distributors where you can seriously earn and grow?;
Denovo is working in partnership with a leader in Electronic component and hardware solutions to recruit an experienced Business Development manager, who will approach new prospective clients all across the EMEA region. The prospects will mostly be major manufacterers in IT, Aviation,Transport, Medical Industries etc. - offer them a solid solution for sourcing and supply in the hope they will become long-term Corporate accounts!
You will work with the internal Sales team, who will give you leads, while also being responsible for sourcing your own leads, before making an introduction to the client, to offer the Company's services. This will generally be done through cold-calling, online marketing or attending trade Conferences.
You will travel extensively with this role - around 70% - traveling around the DACH region to meet with prospects to deliver strategic bids and presentations and look to sign off the business as soon as possible. You will maintain a large pipeline of leads and work with Sales management to define the strategy, dependent upon market conditions.
- One of the fastest-growing in their field, with a true International focus - offices in different US locations, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore & China for example;
- An excellent reputation amongst major/Fortune 500 Manufacturers;
- An energetic, modern team working environment with regular team outings, lunches and incentives;
- An excellent market-leading base salary, uncapped commission, package and growth opportunities;
- Ideally you will be Educated to Degree level - Bachelors/HBO etc.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years Business Development or B2B Sales experience in Electronics, Computer hardware or Infrastructure Industry;
- Ideally you will have done technical or solutions sales, be comfortable with putting together and presenting complex sales presentations;
- A knowledge of supply-chain or logistics solutions would be advantageous, but not essential;
- You will be a natural and energetic sales-hunter - when you are not traveling to meet prospect, you will be looking to acquire new ones through cold-calling or lead-generation;
- You have a strong commercial mind, be able to communicate professional and be a great deal-closer, used to varying deal-cycle lengths!
- You must have a lot of energy and be willing to travel - this role will see you traveling over 70% of the time, so you must be prepared to do this!
- You must also be a good team player, able to work with inside sales & account managers;
- Fluent in German and English
Important to note that this role will be based out of the client's Munich office and when not travelling, you will be work from there.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.
Please also note that applications from candidates currently living outside Germany will not be prioritised, due to a high-volume of suitable locally-based candidates!