My client is an industry-leading provider of pipe, valves and valve automation, fittings, instrumentation, mill and industrial supplies, tools, safety supplies, electrical products, drilling and production equipment, artificial lift, pumps, fabricated equipment, and industrial paints and coatings to the upstream, midstream, and downstream and industrial markets. They also offer supply chain solutions such as procurement, inventory, warehouse management logistics, safety and turnaround support services, project management, and business process and performance metrics reporting.
The company has more than 250 locations in 20+ countries, serving the upstream, midstream, and downstream/industrial markets. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for The Netherlands, Belgium and France.
I am looking for a Business Development Manager with previous relevant sales and marketing experience within the Dutch Market and will have an excellent appreciation of the Dutch Valve market and will be able to communicate at all levels within the Operator, EPC, OEM and End User arenas.
You need to be goal-orientated, confident self-starter with excellent time management skills, marketing, presentation and negotiating skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English and should have excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
You will join their team based in the office in Beverwijk, Holland. The primary function of this role will be to develop new clients within given markets for Valves and Actuation with a drive to increase revenues.
You will be responsible for:
· Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
· Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
· Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
· Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
· Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
· Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
· Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
· Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
· Create a sales pipeline
· Negotiate pricing
· At least 5 years of experience in Sales and Business Development
· A strong proven track record in Valves and Actuation in The Netherlands and Northern Europe; as well as Valves and Actuation sales the individual will identify opportunities for other key commodities Electrical Bulk and Cable, PFF, PPE and MRO product groups.
· Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
· A strong network within the Dutch and wider-European Oil & Gas or Energy Markets is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
· Fluent in Dutch and English
-A great base Salary - plus commissions plus pension, Healthcare, Holiday Allowance, Laptop, Phone
-A relaxed, professional and international environment
-Opportunity to join a company with a fast-growing portfolio
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.
Business Development Manager
|Functietitel:||Business Development Manager|
|Locatie:||Beverwijk, North Holland|
|Salaris:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|job Gepubliceerd:||June 25, 2019 08:03|
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden