Business Development Manager - Alarm Security Solutions
|Functietitel:||Business Development Manager - Alarm Security Solutions|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 08, 2020 18:15|
Working for the Client's European HQ in the Schipol area you will be responsible for the acquisition of new B2B clients, to specifically offer their diverse range of Alarm Security solutions, which include wireless, wired and Perimeter options, which report back to the Company's Alarm Receiving facility.
In a role that is mostly-focused on sales and generating revenue from this particular niche, the client require you to be a technical authority on this niche area of technology, you will contribute on a strategic-level to the client's Business plan for growing the ARC business across the BeNeLux region.
You will be required to travel extensively, on a weekly-basis to meet clients and prospects, as well attend conferences and Exhibitions to network, or of course to showcase the Company's alarm products. You will also be required to work with the internal product-development team for ARC products, as well any partners in order to keep yourself updated on the Client's offerings.
Denovo's client is a lead Asian Developer of specialist Hardware and Integrated-software solutions for the Security Industry, for both the B2B and B2C sectors globally. Having over 30,000 professionals worldwide, The company are very-profitable and invest this specifically in R&D, so their products are always leading the industry, but also importantly are strategically designed for their clients expectations.
They have a state-of-the-art facility in the Schipol area of Amsterdam, with scope to build on their current facilities, to help grow the business.
Their security hardware is prevalent in industries such as Finance, Transportation, local-government and Education for example and they develop their products with fantastic software Infrastructure, all related to AI, Biometrics and IoT. They are also seen as an excellent International Employer and they have built up an excellent culture within Europe with offices in Germany, Poland, Spain and France!
Why apply for this job...?
- You'll have the opportunity to work for a globally-successful Security-technology Company, at the foefront of their industry, with pioneering technology and facilities;
- Have an important BD role, selling a niche and up-and-coming product line and use your creativity to develop the brand;
- Be rewarded with an excellent fixed salary + Commission (up to 30% of fixed salary), company car, phone/laptop and other fun benefits;
- Take your Sales career in security to the next level, with excellent long-term growth opportunities!
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 5 years' successful sales or business development experience in the Security Technology Industry - Non-negotiable;
- As standard, some of this experience must have been selling ARC (Alarm recovery Center) solutions, covering hardware, software or personnel; non-negotiable;
- You must be fluent in both Dutch and English, both written and oral - non-negotiable;
- You will be well-organised and able to keep yourself updated on an extensive range of products - non-negotiable;
- You must have sold these solutions either indirectly through Distributors and Installers, or directly to end-uers;
- You will have a lot of energy and of course be able to travel extensively with the role;
- You must be able to communicate and present to C-Level professionals and be comfortable with delivering technical presentations;
- it would be advantageous if you have experienve of developing a solid business development plan or go-to-market strategy, for a specific product;
- it is preferred that you have worked in an international business and well used to working with diverse colleagues;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden