- Are you passionate about Sales within the security industry, with a successful background?
- Can you work autonomously, are willing to travel all across the Benelux region and are motivated by the rewards of an excellent salary and benefits package?
Our client is a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider. Based on technological innovations, they offer end-to-end security solutions, systems, and services to create values for city operations, corporate management, and consumers.
The company continues to explore emerging opportunities based on video IoT technologies and has already established business in machine vision, video conferencing systems, professional drones, electronic license plates, RFID, and robotics etc.
They have more than 200 provincial offices in China as well as 54 overseas subsidiaries and representative offices covering the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and other regions to provide customers with fast and high-quality services. Their products are widely applied in key vertical markets such as public security, traffic, retail, banking & finance, and energy etc.
About the role:
Due to the need to continue, but more importantly build on their presence in Europe, they require a motivated, energetic Business Development Manager to join them and drive Sales across the Benelux region! Managing-relationships and converting existing orders from existing clients, your main focus will be to drive new business-relationships with new clients.
In a role that is both complex and varied, you will spend your time traveling extensively across the region to meet with potential new-clients and Prospects, share with them the product portfolio.
This role will see you involved in the prospecting - either cold or from existing network relationships, contributing to and delivering tender-presentations, Negotiating and closing agreements, Consulting Clients prior to and during the development phase and managing relationships.
- Ideally you will be Educated to Degree level - Bachelors/HBO etc.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years Business Development or B2B Sales experience in the Security Industry
- You have done technical or solutions sales, be comfortable with putting together and presenting complex sales presentations
- You will be a natural and energetic sales-hunter - when you are not traveling to meet prospect, you will be looking to acquire new ones through cold-calling or lead-generation
- You have a strong commercial mind, be able to communicate professional and be a great deal-closer, used to varying deal-cycle lengths!
- You must have a lot of energy and be willing to travel - this role will see you traveling over 50% of the time, so you must be prepared to do this!
- You must also be a good team player, able to work with inside sales & account managers
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Important to note that this role will be based out of the client's Zoetermeer office and when not traveling, you will be work from there (at least one day per week)
- Please also note that applications from candidates currently living outside the Netherlands will not be prioritised, due to a high-volume of suitable locally-based candidates!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or give me a call on +31(0)20 523 1054