Business Development Manager - China
|Functietitel:||Business Development Manager - China|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 08, 2020 13:45|
The Company is looking to expand on their current sales and service-offering to the Chinese Electronic Component Distributions market, so they are looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager, who will join them and open up their Office in Shenzhen.
Having a strong success rate from the industry, you will start the Sales office from scratch through approaching and signing off new Customer agremeents in China and Hong Kong. You will work with the Organisation's Purchasing team for the region (Singapore) to set up Electronic component-supply agreements for CPU's, Memory/Storage, IC's and then look to expand with other clients.
As this is a strategic role for the Company, you will need to plan your sales and Business Development activity carefully, working with other regional leaders to discuss potential leads and overlaps for the Chinese office and be creative in your approach to winning business.
You will travel extensively across China and Hong Kong to network within the Industry, meet potential clients and sign-off deals. It is expected that once the business has successfully grown, you will set up a team of account managers and Purchasing professionals, so you must be driven by the idea of setting up and running a division in China.
Please note; for the first 4-6 months of the role, you would spend a good amount of time, working from the Singapore office (the client's Asia HQ).
Denovo's client is one of the fastest-growing electronic component brokers in the world, taking the Industry by storm by their excellent network of Vendors, Quality record and an ambitious growth plan. With their HQ in the North-east of the US, they have global offices in Texas, Mexico, Amsterdam, Munich, Singapore, HK, Korea and now Shenzhen.
They offer various different supply-chain services for shortages, End-of-Life, inventory and excess management and offer parts like CPU's, Memory, Storage, LCD's, Actives/Passives. They have around 250 people globally and are winning business and people from their competitors, due to their Sales ethos, company culture and expert Senior management.
Why apply for this job?
- The opportunity to work for the leader in Independent Component Distribution globally, setting up a Division within the vibrant Chinese Manufacturing market;
- Join a world-leader with one of the best Quality records and reputations in the industry, with a vibrant, dynamic and fun culture;
- The chance to have excellent responsibility and autonomy and the chance to build a team and do sales the way you want to;
- A great starting salary, with 100% uncapped commission and team-overide (for when you're managing);
Requirements of the role;
- You must have a minimum of 7 years' successful account management or business development experience in the open-source electronic components brokerage market in China/HK.
- Excellent end-to-end sales experience in approaching, negotiating and closing agrements with Electronic OEM's, EMS and Contract Manufacturers in China,
- You must be a natural sales 'hunter', with high-energy and enjoy chasing down leads and business opportunities and deals;
- A strong network with said manufacturers ideally supporting the Computing, Healthcare, Aeronautical, telecomms, Wireless or Industrial Industires would be advantageous;
- You will must also have excellent commercial skills, able to communicate and engage with C-Level Managers and present technical component-supply solutions;
- Excellent leadership and team management experience, able to drive and motivate a team of account managers;
- You must have a good knowledge of market-conditions and developments;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese written and oral;
- Willing to travel regularly both within China and you will be required to spend time at the Client's Asia HQ in Singapore;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.