- Lead on Sales and Business Development for the French-speaking countries, selling Innovative 3D Print and Manufacturing solutions;
- Work as part of a scale-up organisation, that are current serving Blue-chip organisations all across the USA, EMEA and APAC;
- Help new and existing business customers with technical 3D Printing Design and Production solutions and build long-term relationships;
What you'll do..
Our client is a pioneer of high-tech solutions, supporting manufacturing and production in some of the most successful organisations in Oil & Gas, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Robotics, FMCG for example. Being around for nearly 10 years, they have pioneered state-of-the-art 3D Printers, 3D printing Materials and expert, integrated software that supports both design and an excellent user-experience.
Having their origins in the centre of the Netherlands, they have grown successfully, year-on-year to have over 250 employees, supporting at least 4 continents through developing their equipment, but also offering it as a solution to their clients! Their team combines an excellent, successful mix of entrepreneurs, expert Engineers in both IT and Manufacturing and a very-pro-active technical sales team, focused on Customer Success.
Due to the need for growth, they are looking for a talented French-speaking (fluent) Business Development Manager, with a strong background in selling technical products for the industries mentioned above, to join their team in the Netherlands, but drive business across France.
Spending more than 50% of your time on the road, or traveling to meet customers or attend exhibitions, you will work with the Sales Director, to map out the French-speaking market with a solid Business Plan, before pro-actively approaching them cold, or leveraging an existing network! You will be required to deliver complex presentations and bids, so previous experience of technical sales is essential.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years' successful b2B sales, selling complex or Industrial products;
- Educated to Bachelor level preferably in a Business or Technical Degree;
- You must have sold products related to, or directly to the following markets; Printing, Manufacturing, Automotive, Industrial Automation or Aerospace/Aviation for example;
- You must be fluent or Native-level in French and fluent in English, comfortable with working in an international, multicultural environment;
- Experience of Delivering technical or complex bids to BlueChip or fortune500 clients - so excellent commercial acumen is required;
- Strong Project management skills, along with the ability to work to long sales cycles and complex processes;
- A knowledge or hands-on experience of 3D printing or Print equipment would be preferred, however not essential;
- As well as being able to deliver complex proposals, you must be a natural sales hunter and deal-closer, solid at contract negotiation';
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time;
- The right to live and work in the Netherlands and comfortable to be based from home, running your desk autonomously;
- Please note that the customer will not sponsor relocation - you must be based in the Netherlands to be considered;
On offer for you…
- An excellent, attractive base salary, with a generous travel-allowance, 8% holiday pay and other benefits;
- Flexible working hours, based from your home office, then ability to travel extensively with your role across an exciting country;
- The opportunity to work for a highly-successful scale up, with a global reach that is one of the leaders in 3D printing solutions;
- Excellent technical and Customer support, in depth training and a long-term career opportunity!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matte Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.