Business Development Manager - Mid-market
|Functietitel:||Business Development Manager - Mid-market|
|job Gepubliceerd:||December 10, 2019 15:00|
Denovo's client is looking to add and experienced full-cycle sales professional, with strong background in selling ERP/CRM systems or Complex SaaS, to mid-market and growing organisations, who will sell their innovative Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution.
In a diverse role, you will be expected to look for new clients as a hunter, which will hopefully turn into long-term relationships. You will work-remotely and travel extensively around the Benelux region, attending both trade Conferences and meeting new and existing prospects over 50% of the time - so you have to be fine with business travel. You will deliver technical software presentations, provide feedback and information to enquiries, but will also be a natural solutions-sales deal-closer!
The role requires someone who can communicate to Business-owners and to C-Level and is a good technical thinker and you will be a key member of the Client's European sales team! The role will require you to sell to end-users so good experience of selling to different industries would be useful.
Sound interesting so far...?
Denovo is proud to represent a major international Software Solutions company with their origins in the US, who have a global presence and are renowned for providing state-of-the-art solutions for both Workforce-management and Human-Capital management software. Their products are in place for major Enterprise businesses and they have solutions from everything from attendance monitoring and absence-management to talent acquisition and HR.
They have 17 different global locations and are represented on all the major continents and are a highly-recognised organisation in their field for selling quality SaaS, Cloud and professional services.
Why apply for this role?
- You can work for an international Provider of Workforce and Human-Capital management (HCM) software solutions selling to Mid-Market Enterprises (up to 1000 FTE’s);
- Enjoy selling across the whole BeNeLux-region and be responsible for developing relationships and closing, complex high-end Software deals;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary & benefits scheme, representing an organisation with an excellent reputation and forward-thinking value proposition;
Skills you'll need..
- It is preferred that you are educated to Degree-Level, particularly to Masters level however this is not essential';
- It is essential that you speak both Dutch and French as well as English as standard; non-negotiable;
- You must have 5+ years; sales experience in selling SaaS, complex-software, ERP or CRM software to end-users and have a natural commercial mindset;
- You will be a solid sales hunter and closer, able to source leads, approach prospects confidently, sell a solution, negotiate a contract and also be an excellent account manager;
- You will be able to put together a solid Business development plan and will work with management to see that sales targets and strategies are met;
- You must be willing to travel and can cover a large region - travel will be extensive, so this must be suitable for you! non-negotiable;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as standard;
- You must have the right to both live and work in the EU/ - no sponsorship or relocation will be provided;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.