- Are you an ambitious Sales professional, who is passionate about success and growing a team?
- Do you enjoy closing deals anf building relationships, but see yourself running a Regional Business unit based in Stockholm, leading a team of energetic sales professionals?
- And, do you have proven sales experience and management-success within technical industries like IT, Electronics, Computer hardware?
My client is an international trading company for electronic components. The company has built a business, blending together the expertise of a professional broker, with over 20 years of experience, with the key service and reliability standards that you would expect from franchised distributor. Through supply channel agreements around the world, they're able to offer customers value added services and a reliable supply of original manufacturers' products, of current, long lead-time and obsolete parts, bought from the most cost-effective region. They only purchase components from suppliers who have invested in and operate to the required industry standards, approvals and quality control procedures; with a policy of continuous improvement in place to ensure on-going quality and traceability. To continue to grow successfully, they are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager for the Nordics and Baltics area.
On behalf of our client, Denovo is looking to recruit an experienced Sales professional for the Nordics and Baltic Region, who will help to set up and build the Company's brand throughout the region and drive revenue from new and existing accounts. Having experience from working in the component brokerage market, you will have a large network amongst OEM's in diverse Industries, you will leverage this and previous account knowledge to bring on accounts. The aim for this role is that you will in the future build up a team of account managers and professionals that you will lead and manage, over-seeing sales throughout the region, so it is imperative that you are an ambitious professional.
You will be a motivated, hungry sales professional, wlling to travel extensively to meet prospects and potential customers, as well as to the client's regional HQ in the UK!
- A minimum of 3 years' successful B2B sales' experience selling Electronic-component solutions, Semiconductors or Computer Hardware Industry is essential;
- This experience must come from an Independent, or Broker company, or at the very-least you will have an understanding of the brokerage market works;
- You must have a large network of clients amongst OEM's or EMS companies in a range of different industries - Computing, Telecom, Medical/Healthcare, Defence, Aviation for example!
- You are a passionate, energetic Business Developer and Account Manager and you can manage a large regional prospect list!
- You are commercially-minded and can keep up-to-date with market and industry developments;
- It would be advantageous if you have experience in leading or mentoring people, but this is not essential;
- Able to work off a solid Business Development plan, as agreed mutually with the VP of Sales;
- It is essential that you are native-level in one of the Nordic Languages and fluent in English;
- You are a positive, motivated sales person at hear and enjoy creating a fun, enjoyable atmosphere for your team!
- Willing to travel a lot around the Nordics and Baltics region as the role dictates
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary, with a generous commission scheme, generous holiday allowance and travel allowance;
- The opportunity to join the fastest growing open-source Electronics distributor in the Region and take control of a Region that generates high-revenue;
- A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation.
- A chance to really take ownership of a Business and be rewarded for being successful!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl