Technical Buyer - Electronic Components - Amsterdam
|Functietitel:||Technical Buyer - Electronic Components - Amsterdam|
|job Gepubliceerd:||November 08, 2019 09:00|
Joining the Client's Amsterdam HQ, you will be repsonsible for sourcing electronic components, as per the customers requirements'. Sourcing a range of different products like CPU's, Memory (SSD/HDD), IC's, for example, you will support the sales team by managing a supplier list, negotiating transactions and identifying new vendors.
Being able to support and work with a large team of sales professionals, you will be responsible for a high-volume of orders, ensuring that components sourced are adhering to Company policies surrounding Quality and supporting the Logistics process for shipping/delivery etc.
You will be commercially-minded, ensuring getting the best deal for both the Customer and the Company are a priority. You will also work with Leadership to share market-insights, particularly on component-pricing.
On offer for you...
- An excellent, responsible job as part of a well-established global Company;
- A strong starting base-salary, as well as an uncapped commission scheme for buying, where you can earn an attractive OTE, around €100K;
• Work for a world-dominator in it's field, learn an interesting sector and work in a challenging environment;
• Work within a growing busiess, passionate about fun and creative a positive working environment for all;
Requirements for the role...
- Educated to Degree-Level (Bachelors);
- A minimum of 2 years' Buying or Purchasing Experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- It is preferred that your experience comes from the Electronics, Computer Hardware, Semiconductor, Telecoms or Consumer Electronics Industry, however this is not-essential;
- You have a lot of energy, are a quick thinker but can also think strategically;
- You will have a good commercial mindset and pay strong attention to detail;
- You can prove that you have managed a large or varying workload;
- As standard, you must speak English fluently or to Business-Level and it would be useful if you speak another European Language fluently;
- Able to manage a high workload and manage a large list of suppliers;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden