My client is one of The World’s Largest Facilities Services organisations, catering to clients across the Energy, Renewables, Manufacturing, Logistics and Telecommunication sectors. They provide certifications, inspections and consulting solutions for all their customers to ensure safety practises are in place and assets are regulated.
They are now in a position to further expand their business throughout Northern Europe, starting with Germany, their best thriving location.
As a Country Manager you will be responsible for four sales professionals across the country by managing activity, creating KPI’s and assisting with large tenders. The business is looking to double it’s revenue in 3-4 years. This role will be at the forefront of this growth by developing sales strategies for the sales team to follow through and generating new business independently.
- - 3+ Years Sales Management Experience
- - Experience Managing Teams in the Energy, Renewables, Manufacturing or Telecommunications sector
- - Experience Selling a Service Based Solution
- - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Sales History of High Achievements
€100,000 + 15% Bonus + Pension + Company Car
Click APPLY NOW or send an email to email@example.com