Country Sales Manager - UK & I - RFID / IoTWhat you'll Do:
Joining the Client as their Commercial leader in the UK, you will be responsible for setting up the business in the UK, establishing contracts and service agreements with new clients and responsible for the full sales-cycle from start-to-finish.
Building on the Company's strong name across EMEA, you will be tasked with growing their portfolio of clients in a Strategic region; identifying key clients and leads, putting together bids, delivering presentations on the Client's service-offering and closing the deal, so you will need to not only sell technical products - BOTH hardware & software - you will also be a natural hunter & Closer at heart!
As you will essentially be a founding member of the business in this strategic region, you will work with Sales Management in France to develop the sales Strategy, set goals and budgets and keep HQ up-to-date with any variations. You will travel extensively around the region - to visit Clients, Partners and attend trade events - in line with COVID-19 Regulations of course.
The role will be based remotely from the start, from anywhere in the UK with the idea to introduce an office in the future!
Denovo's client is a Privately-owned French Technology scale-up who offer pioneering RFID Scanning, IoT scanning and tagging solutions to Major Firms in Hospitality, Retail, Logistics and Healthcare worldwide! Their clients include the likes of Carrefour, Air France KLM, GEODIS, Orange, Hilton & Marriot for example - so major Enterprises!
Their Integrated hardware & Software platform helps their Clients with solutions for 'scan-on-receipt', Inventory location, Controls during preparation and supply-chain optimisation at a highly-competitive price! They are constantly developing their solutions through in-depth research, software developments and upgrades and building their team with talented, intelligent and ambitious professionals.
Due to Britain leaving the EU, they see a massive opportunity for a local British entity and team, to drive growth and gain market-share in a vibrant market!
Why apply for this role?
- The opportunity to work in a diverse, rapidly-evolving Scale up firm, selling futuristic technology solutions like IoT, RFID;
- The chance to take ownership, have real autonomy and flexibility in your job and in the long-term have profit-sharing options;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary, commission & secondary benefits scheme;
- The chance to work in a place where your ambition is celebrated and enjoyed;
Requirements of the role;
- You must have a valid UK working permit or Citizenship, allowing you to live and work in the UK without sponsorship;
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelors Degree level, in any discipline;
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years' technical or Solutions Sales experience in a technical industry like - Software, Hardware or Networking, Connectivity, Cyber-security etc.
- You must be able to successfully deliver in the full sales-cycle, from start-to-finish - so hunting out clients and leads from COLD, to negotiating contracts, to account management;
- It is preferred that you have a good understanding of IoT technology, RFID and other scanning technologies (not essential);
- You must be able to put together a solid Business Development plan, manage any variation and have an understanding of Profit & Loss;
- You will be self-motivated and autonomous - as you will be the only person based in the UK at the start, you must be comfortable working for a Satellite office, supported from France;
- You will be dedicated and hard-working - no 9 to 5 mentality and must be driven by building a business and being rewarded for it!;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 520 6836, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl