Customer Success Manager
Software-as-a-service - Based in Utrecht
My client is a global leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS). They combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
They are growing! This is a new position in their Global Success team with the opportunity to have a major impact on their Customer Success. They need your strong leadership, sense of urgency and attention to detail to build on their existing programs.
As our Success Account Manager you will work with the corresponding Account team, Customer Support, Development, Business Units, Partners and Customer personnel to understand: The customer's business and technical environment. - the short- and long-term goals for those products the customer has deployed.
The Success Account Manager's responsibilities will also include the following:
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with SMB accounts to promote the Company's products and services and profitable business relationships. Utilizes detailed knowledge of products and thorough knowledge of clients' business to consult and provide solutions that will increase value and ROI for clients. Responsible for managing the overall account relationship and serves as the 1st point of contact for the customer. Works with clients on contract renewals and escalated Customer Care issues.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of our software products, operational procedures and brings together all key operating groups supporting each SMB client. Will have value-added conversations throughout the life of the contract with customers with the ultimate goal of customer retention. Will own territory of accounts and will ensure each customer's expectations, growth and ROI is met and company software product is adding value.
- Delegate projects/tasks to appropriate operating teams, track progress against plan and drive to completion; Lead renewal discussions and involve sales and legal teams as needed. For larger SMB accounts (50 units or more) lead project team meetings, engage and manage necessary stakeholders for project deliverables;
- Forecast and track key account performance metrics, such as installation or support, usage, value/ROI of large SMB customer accounts (50+)
What they are looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Experience in sales or account management.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Direct experience with product and solutions or SaaS offerings.
- A degree of technical acumen that allows the ability to track and understand highly technical topics and scenarios.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 15% of the time.
- The ability to recognize potential revenue opportunity and engage the account team.
- A passion for exceptional customer service. Ability to work closely with the customers' project management team to ensure stable, trusting relationships.
Why work with Denovo?
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Ciaran.Muir@denovorecruitment.nl or call Ciaran Muir on +31 (0)203 690 703.