Enterprise Account Executive - DACH - Cyber-Security
|Functietitel:||Enterprise Account Executive - DACH - Cyber-Security|
|job Gepubliceerd:||July 27, 2019 07:00|
- Work in a fast-paced sales environment, offering complex security services to Enterprises in Finance, Healthcare & Automotive for example;
- Take up an important regional sales role within a growing company, have responsibility and earn an excellent salary & commission structure;
Sound good so far..
Denovo is working in partnership with a specialist, US-based Tech firm who have taken the world by storm, not only with their success in offering a sate-of-the-art platform for application security, but also a specialist operating model based on Crowd-sourcing. They offer specialist solutions for vulnerability reporting, penetration-testing and next-level bug-sourcing within your infrastructure. Their platform is based on contextual intelligence, can pull on the experience of thousands of experienced hackers worldwide and is growing globally.
Due to growth and the need to service the german-speaking markets, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Executive, with a strong prowess for selling to the Cyber or Info Security Industry, for their office in Munich.
Reporting into the Senior Sales Director EMEA, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, approaching clients that are existing leads, or from effective lead-generation, to closing the deal and managing the relationship thereafter.
With support from Senior management you will be critical to creating the go-to-market plan, including direct and indirect business models. You will sell across the DACH region so travel both locally and internationally will be required.
Essential Skills Needed...
- A minimum of 7 years SaaS sales experience and a minimum of 3 years of this selling Cyber-Security or InfoSecurity solutions;
- A strong success rate in technical sales and able to successfully complete the full sales-cycle - from prospecting the business, to closing the deal;
- Must be able to understand and then sell technical software solutions, as well be used to complex deal cycles;
- Native-level in german and fluent in English as standard;
- You must be a natural sales 'hunter' and deal-closer, but also an excellent account manager and relationship manager;
- Prior experience in selling cyber-security products like vulnerability reporting/disclosure, bug-detection and penetration would be advantageous;
- Ideally you will have worked in a scale-up environment, which is constantly evolving and growing;
- Technical knowledge of IT software or solutions would be advantageous, however not essential;
What's on offer for you...
- A very attractive starting salary at Senior management-level - GBP 115,000 - GBP 130,000 + the equivalent in OTE (50/50)
- An excellent secondary benefits scheme including Pension, Healthcare and of course all corporate travel covered;
- The chance to lead a successful team within a very, unique cyber-security team, that is growing in a vibrant region;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl