- Join an up-and-coming player in the Managed-services, Cloud-hosting and Computer-Infrastructure services in the heart of London;
- Work as part of an energetic team and be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with Enterprise Customers across Europe (mainly Germany).
- Be rewarded with an excellent Salaray and Commission structure, dynamic work environment inside a Globally-reaching Solutions Company;
What you'll do....
If you're looking to join a multi-national IT solutions company, but still with an autonomous and creative scale-up vibe you've come to the correct place! Our client have their origins in North America, but have their European HQ in London, to serve EMEA with the best in Managed-services, cloud-hosting, colocation and Connectivity services.
They serve clients in both the mid-market and Enterprise levels, for a range of different industries including E-Commerce, Finance, IT and Education for example and they are looking to scale up their channel sales team for EMEA.
Coming with a background and a knowledge in the above technology disciplines, you will be responsible for acquisition for a small amount of acquisition (25%) but mostly-focused on account management and scaling up key enterprise clients, mostly in the german-speaking region - in this case Value-added Resellers, System-Integrators etc - across Europe and will look to build significant revenue streams. This role will require you to travel extensively across the Region, as well as to other countries in Europe.
Skills you'll need..
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelor(s) Leve in BA, or preferably a technical IT/Information Technology Discipline;
- 8+ years' demonstrable sales experience in the B2B IT & Computing Industry across Europe;
- A minimum of 5 years' sales experience in selling IT infrastructure solutions - IT hardware or software, Cloud-computing, Data-center solutions, Cyber-security etc.
- A large network of Value-Added Resellers, System-Integrators and IT organisations is essential;
- You must have a background in managing Enterprise or Corporate level relationships; International customes; Multi-million GBP deals etc.
- You don't need any technical IT background, but a savviness to the market would be good;
- You must be willing to travel across Europe - particularly to Germany - on a monthly basis, to meet customers and potential prospects;
- You will be fluent in English and German to fluent level, but if not, you must have experience of doing successful business in the german-speaking region;
- You will be self-motivated, passionate about sales and commercially-driven.
- You must have the right to both live and work in the UK;
On offer for you...
-A great starting salary + a generous commission scheme;
- Excellent benefits package, including a pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers and generous holiday allowance;
- Dynamic, moderin working environment, in a central London hub with insipring colleagues;
- the chance to travel, engage interesting clients and be successful;
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl