With over 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, my client is the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) sector. They provide local and global networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world's largest corporations, they provide cutting-edge, inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration.
I am looking for an Enterprise Sales Director who will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers (Key Accounts). The primary objective of the role is to generate profitable new revenue.
Enterprise Sales is a core part of their strategy and presents them with a substantial opportunity to deliver innovative, flexible and more cost efficient occupancy solutions to large companies who would benefit from buying multiple products across multiple locations.
- Generate profitable new revenue to achieve agreed sales targets on designated Enterprise Accounts
- Develop and maintain top-level relationships with designated accounts to establish a clear and comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Develop, expand, maintain and report on a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Work with assigned third party corporate advisors (agents, corporate real estate specialists, management consultants etc.) to create sales opportunities with their clients
- Be an ambassador for the company by attending and speaking at relevant events, hosting workshops and leveraging opportunities to build greater awareness within the corporate occupier sector
- Partner with Operations and Sales colleagues across relevant geographies to ensure consistent customer experience and to develop clear plans for target customer solution development
- Share relevant feedback from Enterprise customers to support the continuous improvement of customer service and solution enhancement
- Support other strategic business development activities as require
- Senior B2B solution / service sales and business development background
- 10 years + of experience in Enterprise Sales
- Ability to work with customers to map out appropriate product sets and contract structures
- Knowledge and understanding of company decision making and business case development processes
- Experience in corporate Real Estate Business Development or Real Estate Consulting, Facilities Management, Investment Management or Finance for example
- Experience of working within a global environment and matrix organisational structure
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close large deals. Track record of regularly exceeding targets
- Proven track record in selling to large companies
- Excellent communicator and ability to develop relationships and influence at a board level
- Strategic thinker, with a commercial results-driven bias
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development
- Availability to travel internationally regularly
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary, with a generous commission scheme, generous holiday allowance plus car, laptop, mobile phone
- The opportunity to join the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service sector
- A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.