Enterprise Sales Executive - BeNeLux
|Functietitel:||Enterprise Sales Executive - BeNeLux|
|job Gepubliceerd:||August 28, 2019 18:30|
- Sell innovative 3rd-party solutions for Maintenance, high-end hardware and IT Consulting to blue-chip clients in Finance, high-tech and Engineering Corporates;
- Earn a market-leading salary and benefits-package with uncapped commission taking you well above 6 figures € and work for a market-leader!;
Has this sparked your interest..?
Denovo is working in partnership with a multi-national Organisation that has been at the forefront of IT Infrastructure maintenance, supply-services and consulting for the last 20 years worldwide! Their European HQ is in the South of Amsterdam area where they coordinate solutions for 3rd-Party Maintenance, for hardware and networks, IT consulting and Project-based support for the Region.
Having successfully shifted their focus to Managed IT Services, they've been successful at acquiring Enterprise End-users Companies in Banking/Finance, Engineering, Data-centres for example, who have a need for large, usually project-bases solutions. Due to market-demands, they are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive, to cover the French-speaking markets.
Having a strong background of selling IT solutions - whether this is hardware, software or networking-related products - you will reach out to new prospects in various industries, use your consultative sales skills to offer them an integrated technical-solution and close the deal.
The proposal you'll offer them may consist of high-end server, storage and mainframe equipment from distinguished brands, further networking equipment solutions, along with remote maintenance and network support!
You will have a comfortable track-record of selling Consultatively to Enterprise-Level Customers, closing deals, managing-relationships and dealing with After-sales. You will need to travel to France and French-speaking countries at least once per month.
Skills you'll need..
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree Level (however not essential);
- A minimum of 5 years' proven, successful B2B sales' experience in the IT Industry, selling to Corporates or Enterprise Level clients is essential;
- Preferably this will be in selling IT Networking, hardware or Consulting solutions including 3rd Party-maintenance and support, new or refurb hardware, IT consulting and Wireless services for example;
- Excellent Consultative and Technical sales skills, able to communicate on a high-level to C-Level, IT Managers and Consultants and be able to deliver technical-presentations;
- Preferably you will have a good background in selling high-end servers, storage, Mainframe or switching equipment from Enterprise-brands;
- Native level in French and English both written and oral;
- You are a natural deal-hunter and closer; you can manage the smaller transactional deals easily, whilst think creatively about finding the high-value deals;
- Willing to travel at least once or twice per month!
- Excellent business acumen and professional in your communication!
On offer for you..
- An excellent market-leading salary, uncapped commission with most-successful Sales professionals earning up to €200K per year;
- A company car, pension, healthcare plan, generous holiday-allowance and all corporate travel covered;
- the opportunity to work for a recognised Managed-service provider, that has a modern, forward-thinking approach that will help you grow your career!
- An excellent company reputation and brand, supported by technical market experts, with passionate leadership!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.