- Work for an international start-up specialising in Cloud-hosting, dedicated Servers and Data-center solutions, selling to Enterprise-Level clients;
- Engage with new Customers, offer them a technical solution to support their needs and manage long-term relationships with clients;
- Work in a dynamic environment, with flexible working hours, for a successful company supporting businesses in Europe, Russia, Africa and the US;
Our client is an International hosting and cloud solutions provider and is searching for a professional and energetic Solutions Sales Business Development Manager. For more than a decade, they have been leading the market with competitively-priced coloration services, equipment leasing and reliable cloud solutions for their clients across Europe, Russia, and North America.
You will be an experienced Sales professional with, a minimum of 3 years new business sales' experience, selling cloud-hosting, dedicated servers, Cloud or Data-center solutions (essential requirement) You will work independently on generating new leads beyond the existing client base.
The natural growth of the client base through unsolicited calls and repeat customers are beyond the purview of this position allowing the focus entirely on expanding the client base into new areas as well as meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas. You are a senior Sales Business developer and it is afforded broad independence on developing ways of fostering customer satisfaction.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Increase sales and develop the average client contract by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, and offering promotional sales concessions when applicable or necessary.
- Notify the client of all complementary services and add-on features.
- Recommend alternate products depending on the cost, budget or specifications requirements of the client.
- Present price prorated credits and billing terms in accordance with standard procedures and profitability profiles (Review-able with Management)
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building a rapport with present and potential clients; providing technical information and explanations; preparing sales quotations for Outbound Sales Efforts.
- Competitive base salary (In-line with experience) + Interesting commission scheme
- Super bonus structure.
- All travel paid.
- Flexible working hours.
- Laptop provided.
- Flat culture.
- International environment and Travel involved.
- State of the art office in the center of Amsterdam.
- Freedom to run your own desk.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or call me on +31(0)20 523 1043