Enterprise Sales Executive - French-speaking
|Functietitel:||Enterprise Sales Executive - French-speaking|
|job Gepubliceerd:||November 09, 2019 08:15|
Having a strong background of selling Enterprise IT solutions - whether this is hardware, software or networking-related products - you will reach out to new clients and warm accounts in various industries. You wll use your consultative sales skills to offer them an integrated technical-solution and close the deal.
The proposal you'll offer them may consist of high-end server, storage and mainframe equipment from distinguished brands, further networking equipment solutions, along with remote maintenance and network support, but you will look to sell a long-term, multiple year service-offering, to these Companies.
You will have a comfortable track-record of selling Consultatively to Enterprise-Level Customers, closing deals, managing-relationships and dealing with After-sales. You will need to travel to France and French-speaking countries at least once per month to meet with clients, prospects and attend trade exhibitions.
Denovo's client is a multi-national Organisation that has been at the forefront of IT Infrastructure maintenance, supply-services and consulting for the last 20 years worldwide! Their European HQ is in the South of Amsterdam area where they coordinate solutions for 3rd-Party Maintenance, for hardware and networks, IT consulting and Project-based support for the Region.
Having successfully shifted their focus to Managed IT Services, they've been successful at acquiring Enterprise End-users Companies in Banking/Finance, Engineering, Data-centres for example, who have a need for large, usually project-bases solutions. Due to market-demands, they are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive, to cover the French-speaking markets.
Why apply for this role..?
- An excellent market-leading salary, uncapped commission with most-successful Sales professionals earning up to €200K per year;
- All Corporate travel-covered, pension, healthcare plan, generous holiday-allowance and all corporate travel covered;
- The opportunity to work for a recognised Managed-service provider, that has a modern, forward-thinking approach that will help you grow your career!
- An excellent company reputation and brand, supported by technical market experts, with passionate leadership!
Skills you'll need..
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree Level (however not essential);
- A minimum of 5 years' proven, successful B2B sales' experience in the IT Industry, selling to Corporates or Enterprise Level clients is essential;
- Preferably this will be in selling IT Networking, hardware or Consulting solutions including 3rd Party-maintenance and support, new or refurb hardware, IT consulting and Wireless services for example;
- Excellent Consultative and Technical sales skills, able to communicate on a high-level to C-Level, IT Managers and Consultants and be able to deliver technical-presentations;
- Preferably you will have a good background in selling high-end servers, storage, Mainframe or switching equipment from Enterprise-brands;
- Native level in French and English both written and oral;
- You are a natural deal-hunter and closer; you can manage the smaller transactional deals easily, whilst think creatively about finding the high-value deals;
- Willing to travel extensively (over 50% of the time) as the role dictates.
- Excellent business acumen and professional in your communication!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden