Global Account Manager - Computing
|Functietitel:||Global Account Manager - Computing|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 08, 2020 18:15|
Joining the Client's Southern California HQ, your role will be to manage Global Account relationships with major Computing Manufacturing Companies - think HP, Dell, Compaq, Apple for example - responsible for driving solid revenue, upscaling by extending extra component supply and management solutions.
You'll be selling them an integrated source-and-supply solution for diverse components for storage, Memory, CPU's, Board components, capacitors etc, so you will keep a close relationship with the Buying/Sourcing team to keep updated on Industry-trends re - Pricing, Quality, in order to forecast financially, but also to ensure an effective service for these Prized-accounts.
You'll be required to travel to meet with the Customers across the US, but also Globally in order to manage the relationship and look for ways to develop the relationship. Whilst this role focused more on existing clients, you will be a natural sales professional at heart, have a hard-working mentality and always look for ways to upscale the relationship.
Denovo's client has enjoyed 20 years of success in the Electronic Components Brokerage market, supplying Tier 1 and Manufacturers of diverse solutions for Computing, Telecoms, Wireless and Industrial Industries globally. Based out of South California, the Company have a presence in the US, Europe, the Middle-East & Asia and offer diverse supply-solutions for components like Storage, CPU's, processors and IC's.
The Company has an excellent reputation, built out of not only long-standing sales relationships with their clients, but through excellent in-house Quality procedures and a commitment to Customer satisfaction. Their Executive team combines over 180 years of success within the Component distribution Industry and constantly look at ways to better grow their business and incentivise their team.
Why apply for this role..?
- A great opportunity to manage relationships, drive revenue and earn excellent commission cheques off high-level Corporate Accounts;
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, professional environment, with a family feel, but also supplies to Some of the world's best known Manufacturers;
- The chance to travel Globally to meet with clients in their Manufacturing centres, attend trade conferences and Exhibitions;
- The chance to have a long-term career with an Industry-veteran, but with a forward-thinking culture;
- Requirements of this role;
- A minimum of 5 years' successful sales or Trading experience in the Independent/non-franchised/Brokerage Electronics Distribution Industry is essential;
- Prior experience of managing accounts with Enterprise Tier 1 or Tier 2 OEM Customers in Electronic Components Distribution is also essential;
- A proven-track record of managing relationships with Computing, Telecoms or Industrial Companies. essential;
- You will be a natural 360 Sales professional, with no 9 to 5 mentality, driven and ambitious - essential;
- You must be a solutions-focused Electronics broker; not just focuing on the margin, but on upscaling accounts through effective Consultative-selling;
- It is preferred that you have done sales or account-management Internationally or globally, but not essential;
- A strong knowledge and understanding of market-conditions in the Component-Distribution industry is essential;
- A second language would be highly-useful - Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese etc., however not essential
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden