Director of Sales - the Americas - Electronic Components
|Functietitel:||Director of Sales - the Americas - Electronic Components|
|job Gepubliceerd:||March 13, 2020 17:15|
Joining the client's Senior-management team, your role will be to take charge of the client's Global sales and business development team worldwide at the strategic-level and grow the business further amongst new and existing OEM's.
Reporting directly in the CEO and relieving them of most of the Enterprise-Level BD activity, your role will be to look at the existing service offerings with the clients - Manufacturers, and EMS companies of Computing, Storage, Telecoms, Cloud etc. and find ways in which to take these Tier 1 accounts to the next level, through creating Programs and extending further services for Inventory Management or life-cycle services for example.
You will be able to design a strategic plan, based in line with analysis of the current component Distribution market and ensure it is implemented at all levels of the sales team within the business. You will have direct-line management responsibility for the regional managers, Field Sales professionals and a team of around 20 sales reps through the USA & Mexico.
You will therefore ensure that the salesforce are trained and motivated effectively to sell the client's diverse component-supply solutions and you will travel globally, not only to Regional offices, but to be the Company's main Sales representative at trade exhibitions, conference and to meet with Enterprise clients at the Senior Level.
The role will be based at the Client's California HQ, but the Company will also support relocation.
Denovo's client has enjoyed 20 years of success in the Electronic Components Brokerage market, supplying Tier 1 and Manufacturers of diverse solutions for Computing, Telecoms, Wireless and Industrial Industries globally. Based out of Southern California, the Company have a presence in the US, Europe, the Middle-East & Asia and offer diverse supply-solutions for components like Storage, CPU's, processors and IC's.
The Company has an excellent reputation, built out of not only long-standing sales relationships with their clients, but through excellent in-house Quality procedures and a commitment to Customer satisfaction. Their Executive team combines over 180 years of success within the Component distribution Industry and constantly look at ways to better grow their business and incentivise their team.
On offer with this role:
- A Senior-Management Level role in a highly-respected Components Broker and the autonomy to build the Company through your Sales Strategy;
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, professional environment, with a family feel, but also supplies to Some of the world's best known Manufacturers;
- An excellent salary (at least 6 figures) with fantastic commission opportunities incl. team-override, personal performance, % of Global GP;
- Excellent secondary-benefits, flexibility to do your job and the chance to grow;
Requirements of the role:
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 10 years' successful sales management experience in an Independent, Non-Franchised Electronic Components Broker - hard requirement;
- 15 years successful experience in the Independent, non-franchised component market as a seller - must be able to practice what you preach - hard requirement;
- A proven track-record of engaging with Tier 1 or Tier 2 Electronic Manufacturers at the Executive-Level or Enterprise Account Management - hard requirement;
- A prior experence of implementing an Executive-Level, or Senior Management sales strategy on a Global Level - hard requirement;
- You must have implemented Senior sales programs or ways in which to majorly enhance current service offering to clients, by initiating new Programs;hard-requirement;
- A large network of Customers and clients amongst the following Industries; Computing, Telecoms, Wireless, Industrial, Cloud & Data Center - hard requirement;
- A strong understanding of the Component Distribution Industry and Supply-chain solutions - ITAD, End-of-Life, Inventory, shortages etc. - hard requirement;
- Excellent people-management and natural leaderships skills, in order to lead a larger commercial team;
- Willing to travel globally, as and when required to regional offices, trade-exhibitions and to meet clients in regional locations;
- A strong work ethic, committed to the long-term growth of a successful Company;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden