B2B Sales Manager - Memory Components - Japan
|Functietitel:||B2B Sales Manager - Memory Components - Japan|
|job Gepubliceerd:||April 24, 2020 10:45|
What you'll do:
Joining the client's Business as a Sales Manager for the Company’s Industrial Product-range, you will be responsible for growing sales for this Business Unit across the Region, through both Indirect and Direct sales models, selling to both Distributors, but also solutions for OEM or ODM Businesses, largely SMB scale clients.
It is preferred that you will work out of the client’s Japan offices in Tokyo, but you will travel extensively to meet clients or Distribution partners in order to close deals and build business relationships. You will also ensure to keep up to date on the Product portfolio - in this case Memory modules, Flash Cards, SSD/HDD, USB solutions for example - and are hitting your target and KPI's.
As you will be the Customer's main Sales professional in Japan for this Product range, you will be the Company’s main representative at Exhibitions or Conferences. You will regularly look for opportunities to source new clients within the target client base. You will report to the Country Sales director, but also indirectly to HQ in Taiwan regularly, informing them of team progress, pricing variations and update on the strategy.
This role offers the opportunity to be a People-leader in the future, once the team is successful, but you must also be a Strategic Individual sales Contributor with a lot of energy, to help drive a growing business.
Denovo's client is a growing Computer Hardware developer, formed in Taiwan by a tight-knit group of Data Storage experts. With a primary focus on the Consumer market, but a growing Industrial client base, the Company is now a well-established manufacturer of Flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules.
With four regional HQ's in Taiwan, Amsterdam, California and Tokyo, but with a huge base of remote Sales and Logistics hubs globally, the Company are seen as one of the most-innovative in their field and have long-term partnerships with Distribution partners and End-users worldwide.
Why apply for this role?
- The opportunity to lead Sales for a growing Data storage business-Unit, in one of the most vibrant, growing markets globally;
- The opportunity to take over and build on an existing portfolio of business, as well as drive new business relationships and make the business your ow;
- Enjoy great responsibility in your role, be rewarded with an excellent salary and commission scheme and take your career to the next Level;
Requirements of the role:
- It is essential you have at least 5 years' successful sales experience in the B2B Computer Hardware Industry in Japan;
- You must have a solid background in selling Storage and Memory solutions like Flash Cards, SSD, HDD, USB for example;
- You must have a strong network of clients and partnerships, having sold to both OEM’s, ODM’s, Contract Manufacturers or through the Distribution/reseller Channel;
- You must be an ambitious driven Sales Leader and hunter, comfortable with reporting into Executive Management overseas;
- Able to travel across the Country and have a strong work-ethic – no 9 – to 5 mentality;
- Able to negotiate Contracts, involving diverse stakeholders internally and externally and able to seek out new opportunities, but also appreciate and can deliver for long-term relationships;
- Native level in Japanese and English (written and oral);
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden