Inside Sales Representative - Italy
|Functietitel:||Inside Sales Representative - Italy|
|job Gepubliceerd:||October 24, 2019 14:45|
- Are you interesting in taking forward your career in a forward-thinking organisation, which promotes and grows internally?
- AND, do you have an interest in high-tech/ technology or Supply-chain and are motivated by closing deals..?;
This one might be for you...
Denovo's client is a global-reaching Electronic-components Distribution Company with a difference! They have a highly-analytical and relationship-focused approach to providing their clients - major International Electronic-component Distributors and solutions companies - with component-services and are represented across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are looking to grow their European team with the right Sales people!
The Company provide to over 3000 Distributors worldwide and these clients can include major-global Distributors, broadline distributors, as well as local specialists in a certain region. They specialise mostly in Connection systems including relays and switches and focus on solving the intrinsic-issues around specific component-sourcing. There team in Amsterdam has around 30 professionals across Sales, Purchasing, Finance and Operations.
Due to the need for growth and the requirement to manage a specific portfolio of clients, they are looking to hire a native-level Italian-speaking Inside Sales professional, who will take over a portfolio of Distributors around the country. Your main responsibilities will be to drive revenue and sales from these existing accounts (50%), whilst also dealing with all the responsibilities around the operations of the sale; engaging in the logistics process, working with Purchasing, order-processing and keeping the client informed on the process.
Adhering to the 'Quality over quantity' principle in respect of account management, you will ensure that the Customer is satisfied with the service, but of course look for commercial opportunities to enhance both the service-offering and growth opportunities with your clients!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelors Degree level, however this is not essential;
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' B2B sales experience selling a technical discipline like Electronics, Computer hardware, Supply-Chain, or software for example;
- You must be ambitious, have a lot of energy, be confident in selling to customers over the phone and be a natural deal-closer;
- At the same time it is essential that you are relationship-focused, can manage accounts and are also a great problem-solver;
- Prior experience of selling technical products (Electrical or Mechanical) would be advantageous, but at the very-least you will be able to develop an understanding of complex products;
- No 9 to 5 mentality and able to go the extra mile for both your clients and to do sales;
- You must be native-level in both Italian and English and able to fit into an international team!
- You must be a real team-player, can work well in a team-environment and enjoy celebrating success with others;
On offer for you...
- An excellent market-leading fixed salary, with 8% holiday pay and an excellent commission scheme;
- Excellent team benefits and incentives like boat-trips, lunch-clubs, annual ski-trips, weekly beers and games afternoons, as well as other activities;
- The opportunity to take over a warm-desk, with an existing client-portfolio that will allow you develop an excellent career with a market-specialist;
- Excellent training and development, within a business that promotes and develops organically;
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or call me on +31(0)20 523 1053
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden