International Sales Manager - IT Networking
|Functietitel:||International Sales Manager - IT Networking|
|job Gepubliceerd:||February 19, 2020 11:45|
Joining our client at their HQ in the Amersfoort/Utrecht area, your role will be to lead and develop a growing team of International Account Managers who are selling into the Italian, German and French-speaking countries respectively.
In a role that will see you as a "Player/Coach" and that will require you to work at a fast-pace, you will also manage some accounts and "show how it's done", in terms of closing deals, managing order-processes and relationships with clients, while coaching and inspiring your team towards their objectives and chief of all - guaranteeing an excellent Customer service.
As the role will involve selling high-end/Enterprise Server and Storage solutions as well as third-party maintenance, hardware Buy-back and consulting services to end-users, you will ensure the team are solutions-focused; focusing on both the more complex deals, but also transactional business to support the pipeline.
The role will largely be based at the client's offices in Amersfoort, but you will be required to travel both locally and internationally as and when required!
Denovo's client are a Successful dutch IT Enterprise with over 12 years' experience in both the BeNeLux and wider-European market for providing Enterprise Hardware solutions for Networking, Data-security and erasure and Data-center to name a few.
They have a team of around 30 professionals across, Sales, Engineering, logistics, Finance and leadership, are highly-profitable and work with both major and specialist end-users in Finance, Engineering, Education for example. They have long-term partnership relationships with Vendors like HP, Dell EMC, Lenovo and NetApp. They are constantly looking at ways to motivate and incentivise their team and create a positive environment.
Why apply for this job?
- Have the opportunity to take your sales leadership career forward, by managing an already successful, international sales team;
- Be given real responsibility and trust to build your team the way you want to;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary, personal sales performance commission and bonuses for team's performance;
- Work for a company with a Corporate reach, but also with a family feel - annual ski trips, weekly fun activities and incentives and a great environment;
Requirements of the role;
- It is preferred that you are educated to Bachelors Degree level;
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' people managment or leadership experience in a sales team; responsible for budgets, training and development, recruitment, strategy etc. essential;
- You must be a natural-leader, able to support and inspire a growing sales team, also able to draw out individial strengths within the team; essential;
- You must have a proven background in B2B sales in a technical discipline, whether this is IT Hardware, software, Electronics, Telecoms etc. essential;
- You must be a natural sales-hunter at heart, confident on selling over the phone and motivating others; essential
- You will also be an excellent account manager, able to manage relationships and promote a great customer experience; essential;
- Ideally you will have managed an international team, selling over a wide geographical region;
- It is preferred that you will speak one of the following languages - German, French, Italian, Spanish but you MUST be fluent in English;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden