Junior Account Manager
(Junior) Account Manager
Native Dutch - Rotterdam and or Breda
Experienced in logistics / transportation / shipping / mobility industry or in the advertising industry.?
My client is a publisher of several business-to-business magazines (paper and online), mostly about mobility, traffic and transport. They believe that sharing knowledge leads to better markets and improves chances for entrepreneurs.
They inform professionals, managers, entrepreneurs and employees on a daily basis about developments in their sector. Also, they organise high-level international conferences and exhibitions in those sectors. Their magazines are read by over 250.000 professionals per month
Some of the exciting challenges you will face……
In this position, you are commercially responsible for the results achieved by a business team made up of two or three journalists, an event manager and an account manager/business developer. The team enjoys a high degree of independence and considerable freedom with regard to creativity and new ideas. They expect a high level of flexibility from every member of the team and expect each colleague to help each other out. The team is supported by an in-house designer, programmer and online marketing specialist. All the ingredients are in place to help you achieve great things.
- You search daily for long-term partners to collaborate with on prominent content, advertisements and participation in business fairs or use of campaigns.
- You have the ability to connect both large and small-scale actors to the industry and their titles by building a rapport over the phone, by e-mail and in one-on-one meetings.
- You work independently, but with help you build your own network as quickly as possible.
- You maintain a good relationship with well-known actors and associations in the industry.
Do you have what it takes….
- You are a genuine people person and have no trouble building a network of contacts.
- You have relevant qualifications at the higher professional educational level ( HBO )
- You have relevant working experience in a sales environment
- You are sales process driven
- You are keen with applications and tools because you believe the optimal use of it
- You are enterprising and easily create goodwill.
- You also set the bar high and take responsibility for your own results.
- Team player
What is on offer…..
- Competitive base salary, Plus Commission.
- Nice workplace in Rotterdam and Breda.
- Friendly colleagues who are highly driven.
- Open to new ideas.
- You start with a temporary contract and once you have demonstrated how well you fit the position, they will talk about making the contract permanent.
Why work with Denovo?
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Ciaran.Muir@denovorecruitment.nl or call Ciaran Muir on +31 (0)203 690703.