Key account manager - Software Development Agency - Corporate Clients
- Join one of the world's fastest-growing, high-end software development Consultancies, based out of their central Amsterdam HQ;
- Be responsible for managing & upscaling corporate, blue-chip relationships with the likes of Heineken, KLM, Adidas etc.;
- Work in partnership with Management & Software developers to drive quality & results, in developing software for the world's leading brands;
What you'll do...
Our client is a world-conqueror in designing and developing software, with it's origins in Scandinavia, now in place in some of the globe's leading cities in North-America, Europe & Asia. hiring and acquiring the creme-de-la-creme of technical software nerds, creative designing professionals, as well as commercial professionals, they are growing quickly and making a name for themselves with some of world's leading brands in E-Commerce, Lifestyle, media & Finance for example.
They provide on-site Software developers and Consultants, who fit into the client's infrastructure, working with them to develop specialist software for websites, E-Commerce platforms, mobile and web-apps and AI tools.
Due to growth and strong performance, they are looking for a talented Key Account Manager, with good experience of relationship management in both a commercial and Customer success capacity, to join them and look after Corporate clients around the Netherlands.
With their client's Corporate portfolio, there will be strong importance on meeting C level Directors, CEO's, CTO's and Project Managers (within the client), ensuring their expectations and plans are being met, translating these to the development and management team and ensuring an effective relationship!
You will be required to travel around the Netherlands regularly and be able to manage both internal and external stakeholders;
Skills you'll need..
- 3- 4 years Corporate account management or sales with blue-chip/Fortune 500 clients like those mentioned at the top;
- You will be educated to degree or HBO level in Business Administration or Marketing;
- You will be energetic, a self-starter and commercially-driven, but also understanding that this is a role for nurturing current relationships;
- A confident communicator, able to engage with stakeholders at all Levels both internally and externally - from C-Level down!
- You don't have to be a technical whizz-kid with software, but will have a general understanding and can sit in meetings with software developers, Architects etc.
- Excellent client-management skills, always looking to guarantee strong customer-success and satisfaction;
- Willing to travel around the Netherlands, or internationally;
- Fluent in English and another European language would be great;
On offer for you...
- A great starting base salary between €50,000 - €60,000 incl. holiday pay;
- A company bonus, with a good pension, healthcare, other benefits scheme;
- A corporate travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop;
- The opportunity to work in a forward-thinking, successful working environment for one of the world's fastest growing software development companies!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please upload your CV.