Key Account Manager - DACH
|Functietitel:||Key Account Manager - DACH|
|job Gepubliceerd:||October 08, 2019 12:00|
- Maximise existing relationships and hunt for new account opportunities in the Buidling Automation segment;
- Be part of a diverse, successful and fun team, representing an organisation with an excellent market reputation;
What you'll do...
Denovo's client is a pioneering Manufacturer of Electrical and Electronic solutions for Power-Supplies, Switiching, Lighting and Converters. They support the Medical, Building Automation and Display Industry to name a few, are Taiwanese by origin and have had enjoyed 20+ years' success in the European markets! They are seen as the leader in their field!
Due to the need to expand their direct sales team, they are looking for a talented sales professional, who will join as a Key Account Manager for the DACH/german-speaking region! Using your strong B2B sales skills and positive attitude, you will sell the Client's extensive range of Drivers, Converters, Modules and 100s of different power supplies.
You will target the Building Automation segment, with the aim of increasing new logo's and clients, whilst looking after around 40% of existing business. You will travel across Germany, Austria, Swtizerland and deliver technical presentations to the Customer, negotiate the contract and close the deal, working with internal technical/delivery teams to ensure a successful relationship with the client.
why apply for this job....
- The opportunity to work for the leader in manufacturing and product development of pioneering Electronic equipment;
- Work within a diverse, multi-cultural team with global locations in the US, China & Eastern Europe.
- A very-competitive base salary, commission scheme, Annual company bonus and other bonuses for good client relationships;
- Modern office facilities and excellent secondary-benefits;
Skills you'll need...
- It is 100% essential that you speak German either to a native-level or Fluently - please note that if you do not speak german, your profile will not be considered for this role;
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree Level in Electronics/Electrical Engineering - highly-preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years' technical B2B sales in the Electronics/Electrical, Semiconductor or Computer hardware Industry is required;
- You will be able to understand technical solutions and products, and be able to provide a consultative sales model to clients and prospects;
- Able to sell and communicate with C-Level professionals within Multi-national Companies;
- You will combine the natural attitudes of being both a 'hunter' and a 'farmer' - able to close deals, but have strong account management principles;
- Able to work within a dynamic, successful organisation which has a unique culture and are a team-player;
- excellent presentation and communication skills as standard;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.