- Join the World's Leading Electronics Distributor, selling Integrated Components solutions across the BeNeLux;
- Manage and build a portfolio of major clients - both End-Users and Channel Partners, driving results through introducing both hardware and Value-Added services;
- Be a key member of a newly-generated division, gain excellent support from industry experts and earn excellent rewards;
Sound like something for you..?
Denovo's client is one of the world's leading Electronics Components, Hardware and Infrastructure-solutions Distributors, who provide a range of diverse services including Supply, Asset-recovery, ITAD etc. Due to the need to start 2019 with a bang, they are in urgent need of an experienced Sales and business professional, who will join them as a Key Account Manager, selling integrated Electronic Component solutions, along with value-added services to End-Users or resellers/System-Integrators through the channel.
The components in questions can be a multitude of products including sensors, memory, PC cards, Motherboards and embedded components, whilst the value-added solutions are usually in line with developing full enterprise-computing solutions. The focus of the division is to build new and maintain a massive existing portfolio of clients across the BeNeLux region, to supply them with top-quality components, whilst building the Value-added part of their business.
The Key Account Manager will work with management, inside sales and business development to put together a solid business plan; identifying the key customers, looking for areas to scale up current service provision and also identifying any hot prospects that need to be acquired coldly.
The role needs someone with a lot of energy -traveling extensively around the country on a daily basis, to sign up and close business. You will do an equal amount of both new business acquisiton and existing account management. You will work with different stakeholders within the business, but also be able to work successfully on your own!
On offer for you...
- The chance to join a world-leading organisation within its industry, within a new division and have a key role in its' development;
- the ability to represent a company that has an excellent market-reputation, work with some of the world's leading Technology developers and manage relationships with them;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and secondary benefits scheme, plus flexible working environment;
- the ability to run your desk autonomously, the way you want it but also with excellent guidance and management;
Skills you'll need..
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelors/HBO level but this is not essential;
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years' demonstrable, successful sales experience in the B2B Electronic Components industry - this can be with a Manufacturer/OEM, Distributor or reseller;
- A knowledge of active, passive and embedded components is advantageous;
- You must have a large network as a result of this experience and be able to leverage it, to sign off new business relationships and keep up to date with market developments;
- A passion and interest in technology, particularly surrounding IT;
- You have a lot of energy, are a 'self-starter' and have the skills to acquire/generate new customers and close off the business;
- You must also be an excellent account manager and have excellent relationship-management skills;
- Ideally you will be fluent or native level in Dutch and also fluent in English;
- You work well within a small, energetic team but can also travel extensively nationally;
- You must be based in the Netherlands - applications for outside of the Netherlands will not be considered;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.