New Business Development Manager - Netherlands
|Functietitel:||New Business Development Manager - Netherlands|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 25, 2021 09:00|
Joining the Client's growing team of 24 in Amsterdam and reporting directly into the Country Manager for the Netherlands, your role will be to use the Challenger Sales Methodology to acquire new Enterprise Clients around the Netherlands.
You will work with the internal lead-generation team, with Management and of course, use your own initiative and research to put together a sold bsuiness acquisition plan. You will then go-to-market to sell the Company's solutions - which consist of Contact Centre, Digital Transformation, Customer Insight and Architecture & infrastructure technology solutions - mostly to Enterprises that have a CX or Contact center team of no less than 150 heads.
You will be responsibile for the sales process from start-to-finish, engaging with the various different stakeholders within the business from C-Level down. You will also involve members of the internal IT and Architecture teams, when they are needed to answer prospects or current client's technical questions, so you must be a strong team player.
You will be a natural sales hunter and deal closer at heart, but you will also be a solutions sales person, understainding how to manage long deal cycles (from 6 to 9 months) and also be able to manage client relationships on-site and through regular contact.
Denovo's client are a key play in the CX Software System-Integration, with their origins in the UK, but with an ever-expanding presence in Europe and Asia, working with major Enterprises in Utlities, Telecoms, Medical and governmental industries.
With a scaling up team of over 400 professionals, the last 4 years has seen them acquire multiple businesses across Spain, France, the UK and Italy respectively, gaining market share through not only providing a highly-functional CX SaaS platform and services, but through having an expert insight into the needs of CX in a business.
Their Netherlands team is growing, ambitious and are winning great business from the competition. With this role there is a great opportunity to develop in the future, whilst having autonomy to make your mark in the Company!
Why apply for this role..?
- Excellent opportunity to join a market-leading SaaS Company, with Top 100 Dutch clients and an excellent reputation;
- Be a key, senior member of the team, reporting directly into the Country Manager and have a lot of freedom;
- Be rewarded with a highly-generous salary, commission scheme, Company car and other benefits;
- Have the opportunity to grow with the business, take on more responsibility for projects and strategic objectives;
Requirements of the role;
- It is preferred that you are educated to Degree or HBO level;
- It is essential you have a minimum of 5 years' B2B SOLUTIONS-sales experience in Software, IT infrastructure or an IT related-field - Non negotiable;
- You must be natural sales HUNTER & deal closer - self-motivated and comfortable with picking up leads from BOTH Cold & warm;
- You must also be solutions-focused, have excellent sales acumen and presentation skills and be proficient in managing complex and sometimes long sales-cycles;
- you must also be used to working with external Technology partners, involved in software implementations;
- You must also be passionate about selling software and be driven by the principles of great customer Experience;
- you must be able to network and engage with C-Level executive and both internal and other external stakeholders within a business;
- Native Level in Dutch and fluent in English is also essential;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 520 6836, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden