|job Gepubliceerd:||July 19, 2019 09:15|
- Report directly into the CEO, implementing strategies for improving efficiency in Sales, Purchasing, Sales Support, Vendor/Client relations and daily operations;
- Take up a key role within a growing business, earn an excellent salary and benefits package and take your operations career to the next level;
Denovo is working in partnership with a leading Dutch Enterprise, comprising of 3 successful Computer hardware suppliers and solutions companies, selling direct to end-users, through a brokerage model and B2C Resellers. Based in the Hague area, they have over 15 years' success, a team of around 40 people and have an excellent reputation for providing diverse hardware and consulting solutions and a great customer focus!
Due to the need for strategic growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Operations Management professional, who will report directly in to the Group CEO, be responsible for making Corporate-level Operations decisions to do with Sales activity, Purchasing, Vendor and Customer Conflict resolution etc.
You will have a Senior-management responsibility within the business, can implement high-level process-improvements and efficiencies, whilst also contribute to the client's core business as a strategic -reseller!
This role is of critical importance to the company and will be based in their facility, close to the Hague. There is also an excellent salary on offer, with holiday pay and other benefits!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally educated to Bachelors Level in Management, Supply-chain & Logistics or a Technical field;
- 10+ years' successful experience working in Operations management or Leadership, within a Distribution-focused business;
- Ideally this experience will be from Computer hardware, Consumer Electronics, Semiconductors for example;
- You must have excellent people-management and leadership skills, able to motivate and support your operations team;
- You are an excellent communicator and can manage different stakeholders within a business;
- You will be commercially-minded - understand how to engage with both Suppliers and Customers, in order to promote the company's excellent reputation;
- Comfortable in dealing with Conflict resolution and disputes;
- Excellent at exec-level reporting and forecasting;
- Fluent in Dutch and also English is preferred;
On offer for you....
- An excellent fixed-salary, a generous holiday allowance, and potential for bonus and equity in the business;
- An important role within a relatively flat business, with 15+ years' industry success;
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, with a diverse team of sales, Purchasing, Logistics and Finance professionals;
- Excellent, modern facilities and a great team environment;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl