Project Manager - Copenhagen
|Functietitel:||Project Manager - Copenhagen|
|job Gepubliceerd:||December 30, 2019 11:30|
Joining our client's large Satellite team in Copenhagen, your role will be to work with both existing clients and newly-acquired clients to ensure the IT project is technically-designed and implemented effectively.
Being responsible for a portfolio of projects with different sizes and scopes – from 8 weeks to 52 in variation - your role will be to meet with clients – Waste-management Companies and Collectors, private sector businesses and Government Municipalities for example - to design the specification of the project, so the Enterprise-Management and Mobile Workforce software solutions can be implemented.
You will work with the client to ensure their expectations are being met, whilst also working with the Internal IT development team to ensure the Client's Infrastructure is being supported and implemented, as requested. You will manage the project from end-to-end, with a strong understanding of cost-control and timescales.
You will meet with your Customer's Management team on a regular basis, so it is important that you have excellent Client-relationship skills and you will be required to travel on a regular-basis to Client's site around Denmark. As the Company’s client-base is often in the SMB or MKB sector, it is important you are able to engage and work productively with these types of businesses.
Denovo’s Client is a specialist leader and developer of SaaS solutions and corresponding hardware for the Waste-management industry, where they offer their clients Programs for Enterprise Management, Mobile Workforce, Data Analytics and Vehicle technology. With their HQ in Ireland, but with a global presence in the US, India, Australasia, the UK, the Nordics, BeNeLux, Germany and France they are really-taking the industry by storm with their particularly niche software.
The Company have a scale-up feel and their Enterprise-Level software is getting a name for itself, due to it’s high-level of functionality, value for money and the fact that it implements seamlessly, often in complex and at times old-fashioned environments. They offer their Employees excellent long-term career opportunities and rewards and they are creating a truly dynamic working culture!
Why should you apply for this job?
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering technology firm, with a high-performing technology-solution taking the industry by storm.
- The chance to develop your Project Management career, taking ownership for technical implementation projects within a specialist, niche industry;
- There is an excellent fixed salary, an annual performance and company-based bonus up to 15% of Base salary, a car-allowance and travel expenses, as well as great further secondary benefits;
Skills you'll need..
- A minimum of 5 years' successful technical Project management experience, implementing technical ERP or Enterprise-Level Software solutions is ESSENTIAL;
- These projects must have been managed with clients in Technical Industries – Engineering, logistics and Supply-Chain, Oil & Energy, Manufacturing for example, so you must understand these Industry cultures; ESSENTIAL;
- You must be native-level in speaking Danish and fluent in English, written and oral; ESSENTIAL;
- A Project Management certification (PMP/PRINCE 2 etc.) is preferred and you must have demonstrable success in practicing;
- A good knowledge of Pre-sales is preferred and you are able to consult on technical projects related to IT software, or Hardware;
- Excellent client-relationship skills and able to engage with C-Level managers, Business Owners, within the SMB/MKB as well as Government -sector and able to understand these working Cultures;
- You must have excellent stakeholder-management skills both inside and outside the Client - with IT developers, finance, sales, Management etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of cost-control and forecasting;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053