Project Manager - France
|Functietitel:||Project Manager - France|
|job Gepubliceerd:||November 20, 2019 11:45|
Joining our client's team, based out of their North-Paris HQ, your role will be to work with both existing clients and newly-acquired clients to ensure the project is technically-designed and implemented effectively.
Having a role in Pre-sales, your role will be to meet with clients - Logistics Companies, Major retailers, Hotels & hospitality venues for example - to design the specification of the project, so the RFID scanning solution for both hardware & software can be implemented.
You will work with the client to ensure their expectations are being met, whilst also working with the Internal IT development team to ensure the Client's Infrastructure is being supported and implemented, as requested. You will manage the project from end-to-end, with a strong understanding of cost-control and timescales.
You will meet with your Customer's Management team on a regular basis, so it is important that you have excellent Client-relationship skills and you will be required to travel on a regular-basis to Client's site, as well as sometimes internationally, or even in Asia.
Our client is a leading, French Developer of an RFID scanning and tracking solution, comprising of both hardware & software that is revolutionising the Logistics process globally. Working with major brands in Logistics, Hotels & Retail, as well as supplying an integrated software-platform for asset-management, the client's solution harmonises internal processes, freeing up their client's time to make efficiencies.
They have a HeadQuarters in North Paris, have international projects that take them as far-reaching as Australia and India, but are mostly-focused around Central Europe. They develop their technology regularly, reward their staff well and have an excellent Company-culture.
On offer with this role:
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering technology firm, with a high-performing technology-solution taking the industry by storm.
- The chance to develop your Project Management career, taking ownership for technical implementation projects with Fortune 500 clients;
- An excellent fixed salary, plus an annual bonus, car-allowance, Phone & Laptop along with the oppotunity to travel extensively;
Skills you'll need..
- A minimum of 5 years' successful Project management experience in one of the following industries - Computer Hardware, Software, Telecomms, Electronics is ESSENTIAL;
- You must be native-level in speaking French and fluent in English, written and oral;ESSENTIAL;
- A Project Management certification (PMP/PRINCE 2 etc.) is preferred, but otherwise backed-up by demonstrable PM experience;
- A good knowledge of Pre-sales and you are able to consult on technical projects related to IT software, or Hardware;
- Excellent client-relationship skills and able to engage with C-Level managers within International Corporations;
- You must have excellent stakeholder-management skills both inside and outside the Client - with IT developers, finance, sales, Management etc.
- Must have a strong udnerstanding of cost-control and forecasting;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden